Reviews for Incorrigible
Sue Doe Nim chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
I thought this was such an odd pairing but it works. You make magic. I've never really considered Miroku as a character worth reading about but you have made such a huge fan out of me. LOVE IT!
Hebi R chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
"If the Jewel was completed and a wish made, chances were good that the Well would close, and she would be forced to give up one or the other."

I know everyone in the fandom seems to assume this, but it just occured to me, why should that be so? The Jewel was certainly complete the first time Kagome made her journey throught the well, so why should the well close just because the jewel is completed again?
mollyXdamien chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
this is really cute. its surprising that miroku and kagome can be so good together
Kyonkyon01 chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
That chapter had many perals of wisdom :) It was very uplifting.
haihaihaihaiaiaiiaiaiaiaiia chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
heyas its dashit(dont comment on my name), your stories are totally one of a kind (not including how its influenced by the series inuyasha). it keeps me interested in whats goin on in the story, it is great and really well written. i think that if you ever write a love story book, it will be a great one. even though i dont know your real name i will try look out for one of your maybe future stories. :}
cloudsallaround chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
So true, he's NEVER serious :)

Ooh, Sesshoumaru :D (I know this is Mir/Kag, but I'm still happy he was in this one :P)

Wearing an apron. xD Priceless :P
hrgggggggggh chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Thoroughly scandalous.
LucidKren chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
M. These are lovely. _
LucidKren chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
I love this one. It made me smile. w

An error though: “You have to say let me it. Please?”

It should be: "You hve to let me say it. Please?"
Blueberry Babe chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
oh my they were all so good thanks..
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
ok just consider all the rest of these stories praised and truly enjoyed or i'll end up writing "wow" "great" on each one.. lol.. thanks ...again ... lol
Blueberry Babe chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
rofl... i knew it! lol
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
ok i like this one.. very well done.. you are very talented. thanks.
DarkHuntress01 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
loved it! you make magic when you write this pairing.
ILuvFLUFFYmarshmellows chapter 19 . 11/9/2008
oh i liked this very much

the way you wrote it was definitely twisting like a whirlwind

:D