Reviews for Incorrigible
therentyoupay chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
therentyoupay chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Such an interesting concept!
therentyoupay chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Ha! I love this!
yaslanagirl chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
Annnd now I want to know what he said, XP

This is a great story! _ They are quite cute in their interactions.
Jhiz chapter 21 . 4/3/2011
hehehe I really loved the quick witted use of new bait to get the red clad fish Kyoko really wanted. Neat idea.
Jhiz chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
Sesshomaru working in a fabric store... that is just so wrong in so many ways... for some reason, I can see Miroku doing it though and doing just like you described
GreenRose58 chapter 21 . 3/13/2011
I love your character interaction!I never thought Miroku and Kagome were even a viable option, but you've written them so well! I've read these all in one go and probably should have left a comment on the chapter that takes place in the fabric store but I can't help but wish you would do more with that one. For some reason it grabs your attention and you can't wait to see what happens next! Anyway, love, love, love your work with these characters and can't wait to read more!
Punctuation Storm chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
First I really appreciate the fact that you post your word count at the end.

Secondly, this is a shock to myself too, but you're surprisingly very good at drabbles. It is soo difficult to find ff authors who really do command their piece. But even then, amongst those faved drabbles of mine, I have to say yours is the first that I found really refreshing and absolutely endearing. Maybe because it isn't too hyped up on fluff - like you make a very good balanced mix of characterization, plot and the trivial thing that drives the plot. Don't get me wrong, I mean to say you make something small seem more significant and larger through your characters' eyes. If you know what I mean?

Anyways, I really like this chapter 'Circular'. It's like what you said, implications and insinuations and its done really well. Good job! You're the few that I've liked and the first from the Inuyasha fandom that goes to my list of favourite authors.
UtterChaos247 chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
lol, poor Miroku, though he seems to be a good sport
crazysmile15 chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
*supersmile*
crazysmile15 chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
Alternate Universe Miroku sounds awesome! 3
crazysmile15 chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Ah, so sneaky! Miroku is so damn stealth! u
crazysmile15 chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
lol! I was wonder what he said!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »