Reviews for Incorrigible
grapesRgone chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I think you managed to capture Miroku's personality really well in this one :] And it's great that Kagome actually realized he was dodging questions for once.
Dark Moon Riseing chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
that was great very well done i greatly enjoy your little drabbles and i look forward to reading more.

~Dark
madmiko chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Oh, what a good one! So cleverly written! The world needs more good Miroku/Kagome fics. Glad to see you're doing your part.
grapesRgone chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Thanks for keeping us supplied with large amounts of M/K fluff. :] It's been really great. Even though I've been too lazy to review all of them, I've been really enjoying them.

And you hinted at a full-length M/K fic? That would be awesome!
Amara Anon chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Aw. That was cute. And I loved the LOTR reference too.
That'sMyFiasco chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Gack, I just may die from the excessive amounts of cavities the amount of sugar contained in 248 words gave me. But, since it was so magnificently written, I forgive you. ~_n

Fiasco
Reba Jean chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
To check out drabbles

I came from MonkandMiko

And read all the rest.

Delightful.
madmiko chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
I like these two little ditties. You can't find much Miroku/Kagome around, so these were very welcome. I hope you write more.
dianananerz chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
aw these are soo cute!
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Aw, it is a small cutesy fluff
Patchcat chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Heh, I don't usually go for alt. pairings; but I have to admit that that was very cute and very, VERY sweet. I think I hear my toothbrush calling.
Ai Megami Murasaki chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
aw that was so sweet and cute plpease conitnue. _~
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
I loved it. Don't worry. Every once and awhile we all need to read a lot of sugary-ness just to keep us going. It helps to endear us to our SHIPs. I loved it. I said that. Snap...there I go repeating myself again. This makes my Valentine's Day.
Aaymie FrostBite chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Cute! I love mirXkag pairings, theres something about them...lol- Hope you've got another drabble for me later! KK
mynightshining chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww! I love it to bits. Excellent!
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »