Reviews for Incorrigible
madmiko chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Wow! That was ... beautiful. I can't say more than I love it.
dianananerz chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
this is so cute!
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
I love this! Miroku/Kagome banter is the best, really, and your's is exceptionally good. Keep writing them and I'll keep reading them. :)
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
That was totally making me smile and laugh! Kagome is very smart and observant! I like it when poeple make her like that! Please update again soon!
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Hahaha, that's great. The end was hilarious! Yet another great one! Keep up the good work!
grapesRgone chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I think you managed to capture Miroku's personality really well in this one :] And it's great that Kagome actually realized he was dodging questions for once.
Dark Moon Riseing chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
that was great very well done i greatly enjoy your little drabbles and i look forward to reading more.

~Dark
madmiko chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Oh, what a good one! So cleverly written! The world needs more good Miroku/Kagome fics. Glad to see you're doing your part.
grapesRgone chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Thanks for keeping us supplied with large amounts of M/K fluff. :] It's been really great. Even though I've been too lazy to review all of them, I've been really enjoying them.

And you hinted at a full-length M/K fic? That would be awesome!
Amara Anon chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Aw. That was cute. And I loved the LOTR reference too.
That'sMyFiasco chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Gack, I just may die from the excessive amounts of cavities the amount of sugar contained in 248 words gave me. But, since it was so magnificently written, I forgive you. ~_n

Fiasco
Reba Jean chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
To check out drabbles

I came from MonkandMiko

And read all the rest.

Delightful.
madmiko chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
I like these two little ditties. You can't find much Miroku/Kagome around, so these were very welcome. I hope you write more.
dianananerz chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
aw these are soo cute!
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Aw, it is a small cutesy fluff
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »