Reviews for Incorrigible
Amara Anon chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Aw. That was cute. And I loved the LOTR reference too.
That'sMyFiasco chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Gack, I just may die from the excessive amounts of cavities the amount of sugar contained in 248 words gave me. But, since it was so magnificently written, I forgive you. ~_n

Fiasco
Reba Jean chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
To check out drabbles

I came from MonkandMiko

And read all the rest.

Delightful.
madmiko chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
I like these two little ditties. You can't find much Miroku/Kagome around, so these were very welcome. I hope you write more.
dianananerz chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
aw these are soo cute!
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Aw, it is a small cutesy fluff
Patchcat chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Heh, I don't usually go for alt. pairings; but I have to admit that that was very cute and very, VERY sweet. I think I hear my toothbrush calling.
Ai Megami Murasaki chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
aw that was so sweet and cute plpease conitnue. _~
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
I loved it. Don't worry. Every once and awhile we all need to read a lot of sugary-ness just to keep us going. It helps to endear us to our SHIPs. I loved it. I said that. Snap...there I go repeating myself again. This makes my Valentine's Day.
Aaymie FrostBite chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Cute! I love mirXkag pairings, theres something about them...lol- Hope you've got another drabble for me later! KK
mynightshining chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww! I love it to bits. Excellent!
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh, I love it. I have you on my Author Alert List and I was so excited to see another MK from you. You are SO talented. I know. I'm so excited for the influx of Valentine's Day stories. You are so great. I love MK. Miroku is adorable. I just want to hug him. Of course, I would get groped in the process but I won't hit him too hard...

Have I told you how I love this?
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
it was nice

miroku and kagome is a good pairing

i loved it