Reviews for Denial
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
OH GOD HOW CAN YOU STOP THERE? I WANT MOOOOOOOOORE! I'm pratically glued to the edge of my seat!
SWPrincess chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
I've just read this story in less than 24 hours and I have to say...it's brilliant! So pleased I came across it.

You've really nailed Jackson's personality and mannerisms. I could really imagine him as a character in this. (besides, it's Cillian, yummy! :)) Gold star for you!

Can't wait for the next installment. Hope it is soon :)
GoAshyGo chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
ARGH!... That's it? :*( That cant be the end of that story! :*( : *( I loved it! I need more! lol :) You're a great writer. I see you haven't updated this story in a while... Will there be more or not? a sequel? anything? :*( lol...
azab chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
loved it
NeverFadeToday chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
I love your story! It is one of the best that I have read so far! Oh...I just love Jackson! but who doesn't right? :)Can't wait til your next update!
FluidDegree chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
I have missed this story, I can't wait to see how she finds im and his reaction to the fact that she left Jason :) Please update soon
Kaikamahine Mai Hawai'i chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Finally! Another chapter in this addicting story! For a second there, you seriously had me stressing that Leese was going to say yes to Jason! I thought she had thrown in the towel! Thank God she told him no!
FluidDegree chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
aw damn now thats messed up! I loved the chap but it sucks for her that he keeps coming and going like that. I can't wait to see how she avoids the "question" please update soon!
lerola jay chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
I thought that I had story alerted this earlier but I haven't! Ah! I really liked the end of this chapter but I'm sad they did not have more time together.
bexr91 chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
Great story, loved it :)
iamstephanieb chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
I simply LOVE this story. Please dont ever give it up! Can't wait for the next update!
Reisert chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
OH MY G-D!

That was totaly awesome...Ive been completely gripped... It is truly wonderful...

I got so confused with the start of this chapter, and to be honest I still am. But oh well, I suppose somethings just aren't supposed to make total sense

I really can't wait to read the next chapter...I hope she's still just as feisty...

It really is great...well done!

Luv

Rissa

xx
forever6in19my04heart chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I love it!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
That was cool I mean yeah they are together and the end seems to wrap things up a bit crazy but wonderful

Maria
RasberryGirl chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
Excellent fic! It had action, romance, suspense, all done with a lot of depth and originality. It's rare that fan fiction follows the established personalities of characters so thoroughly, while also allowing for growth within the new story. You've definitely done this.

I'm hoping that you've got more to tell here, but if not this is a great stopping point. I almost felt like I was reading a short novelization of an actual sequel to Red Eye, no joke. People think I'm crazy but Lisa/Jackson is one of my all-time favorite couples from movies/show-I always say that they are a different kind of love story. :)

Thanks for the awesome story and KEEP WRITING!