Reviews for The Them I Used to Know
sunsetRODEO chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
This was an absolute pleasure to read. I love how you portrayed all of Tosh's emotions... I love how you made Tosh the main focus! I love her, I wish people would appreciate her more. And Ianto.
izzfrogger chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
WOW! brilliant story. :):):):) great ending. thnx for writing this and posting it up! I've enjoyed it:)
Scout Girl chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Taht was VERY VERY VERY good, terribly sad but very well written and I'd read it all again!

You're goinng to have to write more now!

Love it.

Poor Tosh.

Scout Girl
Scout Girl chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Beautiful

I always thought that Tosh and Owen knew each other before Torchwood but this workd jsut a well.!

Keep going.

Tosh next.

Springmaus chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Great job!

And wow, what a surprise coming across this! *I have a dedication!* You really made my day!

Springmaus
Scout Girl chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
At the end will she cry for herself?

Wonderfully written!

Blurred Pencil chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Great again! update soon with Owen's chappie!
Len87 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Wishing you were somehow here again. I thought you had got that from the Phantom of the opera when I first red that.

Who's point of view are you writing this from btw?
Scout Girl chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Love it!

Oh and little beg ... 'about the time I thought I’d deleted the entire Internet...that was an interesting few days'

That is begging to be written listen...

Well amazing!

I liked Suzie, she was my fave character, and she was the suicidle, mass murdering, undead pshco!

Blurred Pencil chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
its great! update soon
eeveekitty85 chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Is it 'wishing you were somehow here again'? I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before...for some odd reason there's a lady singing it in my head who's heavy on the vibrato, but I'm sure that can't be right...

Anyway, I really like this take on Suzie, and I don't think it can be classed too OOC to be honest. This Suzie is your Suzie, the one before the glove...and I'm pretty sure that you can use your artistic license as far as she's concerned. Hey, I was convinced...-
eeveekitty85 chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
And yet again, you've done a fantastic job. I adore Ianto, and I can really see him and Tosh being friends, of sorts, if they ever got round to it. This is again a very intelligent and insightful character study...you seem to be very good at them! I picked up on a couple of technical details, such as grammar and typos and so on, but nothing that spoilt the story. So thank you for this, it's a fantastic read.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Ooh I wouldn't give flames to your sister...could get a bit nasty...

Anyway...I'm not really a reviewer much these days because as far as I can see there's very little here I want to review. However. This, my friend, is excellent. I absolutely loved it, every second of it...and I actually read every word, which is unusual, because mostly if I see this kind of drabble I just skip read it. Which...may be why I don't usually get a lot from them...

I thought it had a very interesting mournful quality to it, and I really enjoyed seeing Boom Town from another person's perspective...I get freqeuntly upset and angry about Boom Town because I see it as a perfect time in Doctor Who that hasn't ever been achieved since. The plot may not be strong, but the characters...the characters are at their very best, and I must say, this fic is a character study at it's very best. So well done!
chaoscabaret chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
This is actually a note about chapter one. Toshiko has seen the doctor

(ninth version) she was the techie examining the pig/fake alien corpse that the slitheen made as a decoy wouldn't that make it more interesting

both chapters have a good tone of sorrow/speculation.
Scout Girl chapter 2 . 2/23/2007