Reviews for Snow Fur
such a beautiful story TTTT
Mimica Chan chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome fic, loved it!
Mynameiseverchanging chapter 1 . 1/4
I read this on another site (destiny's gateway I believe the site was called)

I realize it was written a long time ago, but I was wondering if you would mind doing a sequel... I think it ended rather abruptly. As if there was more to the story that we never get to see... I realize it might be an intentional cliff hanger, but it's just a thought. Along with the fact that I really WOULD like to see a sequel.

Thanks for paying attention, have a nice day.
GG chapter 1 . 1/1
SQUEAL thats all i have to say to u
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant. I adored it. If only it were even longer...! I have to say, this kind of reminded me of Sesshoumaru and Kagome fanfics, but Leon's is-...different, in avery good way. Loved & favorited.
Kagami Ikazawa chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Dear Royal blueKitsune,

A very satisfying tail indeed.

A bit rushed at some points and there is room to expand this if you wish, but over all well done. I like how you tried to keep the original characters personalities and the flow of the story to what we know from the shows and manga. It didn't sound like you were lost in thought and you just felt like writing, this was well planned. Plus I also agree with your choice of demon for Leon, very appropriate for his kind of character and personality. As for Sora, she was also well portrayed for that time period. Again well done.

Sincerely,

Kagami Ikazawa
may96 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It's an amazing story, I'sad to see the end of it.
I wish you would write another part to it. I want to know what happens next!
Hinami-hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm speechless. I don't know how to express anything else I've felt. This story captures so much of their personalities and feelings beautifully and my heart was thumping painfully fast when they were "confessing" to each other TT Ah, I loved this
Ravishing Primrose chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good story! :D
creepychii chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
you wowed me! thank you for this story! i love it!
gracielue chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
omg tht story was so cute i love it i wish u could do another chapter
Haruna Pan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It's so beautiful, in maybe more ways than my words can say, painful, endearing, entrancing...thanks for the wonderful moments.

Ja...
astraeatheacrobat chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ok r u going to write a sequall to this. I just can not see it ending like that. I to know what happens. Please. You did a great job.
HandsomeAngel chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
What a prefect fanfic. This one is erotic and exquisite. You are incredible.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I returned to reading this story for enjoyment and better mood, only to find I never ever reviewed! Please forgive my omission, I am such a j***! I mean to say: I loved this story like none other! The pairing is of my most favorites and the whole idea, atmosphere and flow of the story left me eager for more of such. Sorry for my poor choice of words for I have none better to express my feelings about the result: left me breathless, strangely sad and happy, wanting more without knowing what... I think you have written a very memorable one here, really!