Reviews for Harry Potter, Sirius Black's Godchild
jchangpa chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I really try to read an understand the story, but it has so much plot line that really do not make too much sense to me. Just for starter, why someone will trust Dumbledore with anything after find out how bad Harry was? How is it possible for Remus to be so cold about Harry well been and a lot of trust on a senile piece of trash? Plus who said the MOM has anything to said about an most ancient and noble house affairs? The you try to fixed those issues, still do not mean the lot of low importance plot were fixed. So as I am confuse with your writing plus the lack of any type of update I have to said, the story is bad, goes nowhere and is abandon.
joyrulz05 chapter 47 . 12/23/2014
Please write part 2 for this story!
Guest chapter 47 . 10/31/2014
I swear, there better be a sequel. You cannot do this to me. Ohmygosh why would you end a book here? No. I need to know.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/31/2014
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
nice
Mcat chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Hi I love your stories so much. However, I'd like to give you some constructive feedback on this particular chapter if you are still fixing errors on this page. Before Sirius and harry enter diagon alley "Sirius rapped on the brick wall..." However you left out a p in rapped so it said that Sirius raped the brick wall. I just wanted to make you aware. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/16/2014
Part 1? Part 1?! You mean there's gonna be a part 2?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
Hello. I just realised an inconsistency in this chapter and wanted to let you know about it. Harry asks Daniel how London is doing in cricket. Cricket is played by County at first-class level in England and Wales, not by City, like in football. People who are citizens of London might play for the counties Surrey, Kent, Essex, Middlesex etc. In fact, the home grounds for both Surrey and Middlesex are situated in London. There is no first-class team for the city London or any other major city (unlike in football, Manchester United etc).

Of course, I understand that you are from America, where cricket is not popular (although you are an associate member of the International Cricket Council). You have also stated on your profile that baseball is the sport you follow. Therefore, it would be great if you did a bit of research into the English details you include in your story. It is quite annoying for cricket enthusiasts like myself to stumble across false details about cricket in stories written by non-playing country citizens. Alternatively, you can remove the cricket bits entirely from the story, filling it up instead with a sport you are more familiar with. All the best with your writing.