Reviews for The Deal
Alex chapter 24 . 7/26
Please please pleeeeeease finish it im so sad and who is angel anyways is it another girl or is that raven? I am so confused.
Jessica chapter 21 . 7/25
This made me cry Especially chapter 21. Dude when he was saying the story of his life i started to tear up and my cousin looked at me weirdly. Its official. Ur now my favorite author in the whole planet of existence! Never stop writing cause it makes peoples feelings change. Its sad and happy and it makes me feel a warm tingly feeling inside and im so inspired. One day, when i am a publisher, im going to ask you publish this, not kidding! Best story ever added to my favorites. Thank you for this amazing feeling.

Briana
Roxy chapter 12 . 7/25
Sorry i forgot to put my name its roxy
This is one of the best stories ive ever read followed with quality time by beautifulpurpleflame cause i like the once where they spend time together! Sweetest story in the book! Great job! I RECOMMEND THIS!
WTF IS THERE A SEQUEL?! I NEED 2 READ IT!
OMG! I HAVE THE BOOK "Ink Heart"! I haven't finished it yet, though. I haven't even passed chapter 2. Like Meggie, I seem to be confused about Mo's real name. I also love thks story!
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh. My. Gosh.
That was depressing. Yeah... Have fun with life...I'm gonna be over here...in the corner...eating Ben & Jerrys... And crying...a lot...yeah.
Tatumn chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
That was beautiful
blackflowers636 chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
OMG you just killed me there. I need to know more.
Santoramon chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
i wish he ask her to come live with him
Santoramon chapter 21 . 3/28/2015
I love this is. this is really good. all of it
Liberty chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
I hated the last chapter...then I read this! I love how her name is Angel. Great story:)
me chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I love it, oh man i love it, finally a person that describes bb as i Picture him, as weird as it sounds...but whats with the name logan though? Anyway, youre GENIOUS!
Liberty chapter 10 . 12/5/2014