Reviews for The Deal
THE SEQUEL chapter 24 . 10/30
THE USERNAME IS BWBeeDubs. Press on it peeps
THE SEQUEL chapter 24 . 10/30
EVERYONE, PRESS ON THE USERNAME ON TOP OF THE STORY ITS BLUE AND HAS HIS/HER USERNAME! AFTER PRESSING ON IT, SCROLL DOWN AND THE SEQUEL IS, "THE SECOND DEAL" YAAAAASSSSSS
Raven chapter 24 . 10/30
Is angel Raven? I mean, they described her as what Raven looks like. But why did she introduce herself to beastboy? Why is her name Angel? SOOO CONFUSLED!
Plzzzzzz Sequel chapter 24 . 10/30
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MUST READ MORE! What is the sequel called? Anyone know? Plzzzzzz tell if you found it! :)
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 24 . 7/26
She says "Hi,I'm Angel" well remember he called her angelic and I know she felt the same and what is the sequel I must know...
Victoria chapter 11 . 4/14
You know how know how to write and with feeling especially can't wait to read next chapter!
Keep on writting
Love, Victoria
Alex chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
Please please pleeeeeease finish it im so sad and who is angel anyways is it another girl or is that raven? I am so confused.
Jessica chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
This made me cry Especially chapter 21. Dude when he was saying the story of his life i started to tear up and my cousin looked at me weirdly. Its official. Ur now my favorite author in the whole planet of existence! Never stop writing cause it makes peoples feelings change. Its sad and happy and it makes me feel a warm tingly feeling inside and im so inspired. One day, when i am a publisher, im going to ask you publish this, not kidding! Best story ever added to my favorites. Thank you for this amazing feeling.

Briana
Roxy chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Sorry i forgot to put my name its roxy
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
This is one of the best stories ive ever read followed with quality time by beautifulpurpleflame cause i like the once where they spend time together! Sweetest story in the book! Great job! I RECOMMEND THIS!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2016
WTF IS THERE A SEQUEL?! I NEED 2 READ IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
OMG! I HAVE THE BOOK "Ink Heart"! I haven't finished it yet, though. I haven't even passed chapter 2. Like Meggie, I seem to be confused about Mo's real name. I also love thks story!
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Oh. My. Gosh.
That was depressing. Yeah... Have fun with life...I'm gonna be over here...in the corner...eating Ben & Jerrys... And crying...a lot...yeah.
Tatumn chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
That was beautiful
blackflowers636 chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
OMG you just killed me there. I need to know more.