Reviews for Wanna Bet?
blueboy148 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yes it a first and thing for it to. Sai was a little bit out of himslef
Sterek-fangurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
The funny thing is dat they are the sasuke and naruto of dis story i wish people made more peace u rock
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Sequel Please! This is my only crack pairing really ...I mean really if you think about it, it makes no sense what so ever...but that doesn't mean that it wasn't hot as hell -drools- must admit it was one of the best sex scenes that I've read and trust me that means a lot considering how much damn yaoi I've read (hence the name yaoi lover) It was so loving and passionate not to mention beautifully written. Also one more thing that I absolutely loved about this; IT WASN'T OOC AT ALL! I absolutely love how you depicted Sai in this. Well, to sum it all up, I loved this one-shot and I wish you do a Sequel to this. You also might be seeing me again.

an intrigued reader,

Kay Yaoi
pacochico11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OH MY GOD! That was hot, sexy and sweet. Do make a sequel!
Jo0lieTruong chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LOVED the story :)
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OH MY EFFING GOD.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ONLY FOUND THIS NOW.

THAT WAS THE BEST SMUT I HAVE EVER READ.

ILYSFM.
SakiNAru chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really think you should make a sequel since this pairing is so rare. Plus this story is awesome. .
CrimisonCaramel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Sequel! Definitely! I really liked it! It was cute and romantic.
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I liked this :)
Angel of Deceit chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Dude... I was seriously just thinking a few seconds ago that Sai/Kiba would be a awesome pairing. :P I was looking for some, couldn't find any, and I just happened across your story.

It was amazing. Though, I don't recommend doing a sequel unless YOU want to. I mean it matters what we, the reviewers/readers want, but if your not up to it, or just don't want to.. Don't. But, that's just me giving advice when not asked. I'm probably preaching to the choir, eh? :P

But, the whole reason I'm leaving this review is to let you know that it was down right awesome. :3

~Angel
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Yum... You should continue this.
Hidanluvr chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Omg, well, that was quite hot and wonderful. You are amazing!
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
funny
CookieCrazed chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
it was :') amazing! i just wuv it so much!
Fluffy the Cat Demoness chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! A sequel would be very nice please? With a cherry on top? Congrats on the first SaiKiba fic. Another great story. _
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »