Reviews for Broken Love
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Fuck edward fucking dickhead
worst story ever
twilightwoods27 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Hopfully there's a sequel because this was amazing! ;)
bloodsucker123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is kinda of a Team Jacob area. So far up to chapter 6 you are acting Team Eddie, sure jacob and bella are married, but really " My only true love" Sigh... Team Jake will never get our way..
candycornkim98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
That was a horrible ending! even though I was banking on her staying with Jacob even though she went to Edward I'm glad Jacob didn't have to leave the baby ! But the epilogue was so sad !
Jessica chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Why did Jacob take Bella daughter away from her that is stupid!
StopTheMadness chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Sequel! I demand a sequel! (sp?)

StopTheMadness chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Thats . . . . so sad. And so real. Gosh. I could never leave my child like that (I don't have a child, but I'm saying if I did) like I get freaked out when my nehphews go missing at the tiny park, ha. Oh god so sad! D:
Val chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
This is just stupid and mean. What kind of person she is. this is the most selfish, obsessive, dumest thing i ever read in my life.
ppopine chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
Sorry, but I really hated it. If you like Edward, then maybe it is good, but this is a story for bella and JACOB fanfiction. Why does Bella leave her child and husband for Edward? I will keep reading, but only because I'm hoping they will get back togather. I think you are a realy good auther and capture the personatlites (except for Jacob). Probaly the wrost part of it was

That that was exactly what bella would have done.

Good writing, bad ending

lexlex chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
i absolutely love your story but why did she choose edward? i mean it phiscally isnt possible for a mother to choose something over her child. No Matter what. And this is also a Jacob/Bella fanfiction. Just saying:)

But your story is AWESOME i love it! except for the ending:(
Bialaska chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
This story is very sad. I'm really sad about the ending though, because I just can't understand how Bella can be so cold. I can understand how she can love Edward over Jacob, but to leave her child behind because of it?
Layla chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
I think you are a great writer. I really liked this story up to the point that bella leaves jacob. Not just because i am team jacob, but because she is willing to give up her daughter for edward who left her in the first place. I mean, i can understand leaving jacob, but her daughter, knowing that she would never see her again. Even when she is calling out to her to not go, she still lets her go. All to be with that stupid bloodsucker! Don't feek bad, i loved your story, it's just that Bella's stupidity gets on my nerves!
skylar chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
uh good story but why isnt this story a bella and edward fanfiction? no offense, but i was kinda in the mood for bella and jacob
d chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
why did you have to take Alice away from Bella that is just sad