Reviews for The Set of the Soul
Legolaslover chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
BEST FANFICS EVER!
PSW chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
No sword! :-P

This was very interesting! - I have never thought of a venom sensitivity before, but it makes perfect sense.

I loved that poem, BTW. Very nice...

Thanks (to both) for writing!
gginsc chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Nice story
lembas7 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
AW! Seriously cute! :) This had me cooing and wanting to snuggle little Legles! So happy to see more stories in this "universe", so to speak. WARM FUZZIES!
moonshine4488 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Great story! Lathron has always been my favorite : ) Im glad he's ok!
Ainaechoiriel chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Good story. I really enjoyed it. The squirrel was cute, the spiders scary and the pacing really good. Good job to both of you!
Firnsarnien chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
*sigh* What an ending! And Leggy, my little Leggy! I love him, I love him, I love him! Now, how bout an Epilogue with a Legolas and Lathron reunion? ;)
Oleanne chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
What a treat to read a new chapter from you and Daw Minstrel. I enjoyed reading a number of your stories on another site but couldn't review there. You so deftly weave so many characters in. All nicely characterized and believable.

A wonderful read.

Cheers!
JastaElf chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Oh how lovely! A Nilmandra story, with a chapter by daw-how much better can it get? :) Nilmandra, I hope you are feeling better soon-and happy birthday to lucky Dot! This is a lovely resolution... Lathron certainly is a smooth operator! And the explanation for why he is not a warrior... oh yeah, that makes perfect sense given what they have to fight so often! Gotta watch out for those eggs... *shivers* Lots of lovely stuff here, some excellent writing and an excellent plot! Thank you all!
CAH chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Just read this over on SoA and left my review there!

I so enjoy seeing Thranduil interacting with his children through good times and bad and now we know why Lathron isn't a warrior; although we know from other stories he's better off as an advisor.

Bregolas has to be one of my favorite OC's. Even though he wasn't in this much he still commands attention when he is. Gotta love his take charge attitude. I bet he took great pleasure in hunting those spiders.

And Legolas - who doesn't love that little elfling? Still trying to get a sword! And the squirrel - he even wants the squirrel to be safe regardless that he stole something from him!

Loved this chapter; it's definitely going on my favorites!

Ces
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
So what happens next? You can't leave us here that would be cruel!
ziggy chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Loved this! I found your very stories recently (stunned by my stupidity that I have not read them before!)and read all of the Mirkwood series over a couple of weekends- wonderful stuff. Great to have an update!
Isarandel chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
yes! u updated a new story~ i love all the characters in this series~ hope you update soon!
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
YAY! Just found you've publish a new story! *jumps for joy* Please update soon! I have this whole series (so far) saved to my comp...I just adore them!

xx