Reviews for Nimbostratus on the Shore
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Good writing style. I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was beautifully haunting. You have an amazing gift.
Blue Nariko chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
It's so beautiful... and kinda sad in a way.
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Hauntingly beautiful, oddly eerie and calming at the same time. The language was so poetic, and the image of Sam crying as he watches the girl dance is really powerful. Is it Jess, or just another lost soul? It works either way. Great job, thank you very much for sharing!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Is this Jess they've seen? I love the way you describe; it's gorgeous! Creepy and evocative, beautifully written! Love, Robin
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Short but powerful.
better-days chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow that's beautiful :)
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I could hear the music!
1967Impala chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
really awesome! so sweet! i felt a little depressed after but in a good way. okay that probably makes no sense. but it was sad that jess never moved on and left sam but it was also incredbibly sweet that she didnt move on on her own accord. you understand whats going through my head? even if you didnt understand that, understand that i loved the story!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Such beautiful imagery, as always. You have such a command of the language. Just wonderful - that quick glimpse into their lives...
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
that was an amzing story. :)
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Oh I liked this. The visual that you created in the storm was just amazing: "the ocean is frenzied froths of white energy. Bubbling and thrashing like an angry monster, the greedy waves roll up onto the dark silver sand of the night, lick the shoreline, and slurp their way back to sea". You certainly have a way with words, Pixel.

It really tugged at my heart that the "girl" was Jess and that Sam "didn't ask her to stay". What a beautiful one-shot. Thanks for finding this and sharing it with us. Looking forward to reading more from you. Until next time.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Beautiful as always. You moved me in less than five hundred words. That's a real skill. Thanks.
aeicha chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow! I swear I shivered when I read this- a good shiver, the kind ya get when something just latches on to your heart. Ya know what I mean? This is one of the most beautifully poignet SN stories I've ever read. Thanks for sharing :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.