Reviews for Ranma and The Doctor
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
Excellent three chapters
Guest chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
You could call the sequil the new who,lol. I want to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2015
Gracias por esta increĆ­ble historia no me esperaba las muertes pero a un si me gusto
BlackRoseFire chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
Damn, that was brutal. I loved how you kept the overall feel of the Doctor Who verse. I can't wait to read the sequal.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
This was sooooo awesome!
jaconda chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
The Daleks were NEVER a peaceful race. They were created with one purpose-the conquest of the universe and the total destruction of all other life forms. The things the Doctor is accused of, by people who don't know that much about him. And the MASTER giving him moral speeches?
TrueVisualNovel chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
YOU SON OF A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH UPDATE REVISE REWRITE OR OUT RIGHT DELETE YOUR TSUKIHIME FIC. YOU HAVE NO QUITE TO LEAVE THAT THERE IF YOUR NOT GONNA CONTINUE IT
Gibelyou chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
The first thought that popped into my head? The doctor finally gets to be a ginger.

The second thought? I wonder if the Master will try to use "her" to attempt to resurrect the time lords.
Sir Thames chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Good story, mate. Carry on.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Using time travel to go off and find a way to revive everyone who died... I'll live with that. I can't wait for the sequel.

Now, I'm not a big Dr. Who guy, so I'm quite confused about exactly what happend with Ranma and The Doctor at the end. Did Ranma absorb The Doctor's powers, learn about her own dormant powers and become a Time Lord, or did The Doctor's mind get transfered to Ranma's body by her choice?

Happosai can never feel enough pain to make up for all the suffering he has caused everyone.
DarkDragon2267 chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Is it bad that I felt worse when Yuko got captured than when all those people died?
Janissa chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
Wow this has been a good story, very entertaining and many times frightening for the characters. Hope the Doctor can bring them back. Hope you are doing well and thank you for creating this wonderful story.

Janissa
Shinzochi chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
well i am looking forward to the next story
Necrovore chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
What a ride, looking forward to the next story.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
well overall a good read, even if i dont care for the ending of ranma/ the doctor. sadly i just dont care about fics that deviate the characters so far from who they were, because then this is no longer a ranma fic which is what i want to read. and few fics that focus on other characters have held my interest beyond a chapter. so while it was a long journey to this point and lots of invested time, good luck and farewell, im out.