Reviews for Sweet Victory
haruhi chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Very good. But Why does everyone hate Riku? HE never gets his happy ending. Was he destined to be alone for his ENTIRE LIFE?
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OMG YAY!

I've been searching everywhere for a good SoraxKairixRiku fic, and HERE IT IS!

I love this fic.
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
whooa..

this is awesome DD

its a MUSTfav!

so DRAMATIC

so CUTE

so in CHARACTER

this fanfic has got me thinking.

cos im a GO SOKAI fan .

and this, it makes me think of what riku would feel \

POORhim.

but GO YOU!

DD
kai lun an chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
TT

Wow.

I'm on the verge of crying here.

This is the only story I've ever read where I actually want Riku to get the girl.

[on the faves]
ham on ry chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
hey, i think you have one of the best onesided kairiku fics out here. i really liked the ending, however i think that if you had ended it with

"'Wish I could prove I love you,' Riku whispered into the wind.

After years of battling each other, Sora had finally won."

it would have sounded better. the other sentences in the second to last paragraph seem... forced? i dunno. maybe it's just my personal opinion. i really liked it! i hope you write another!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
okay, great job. third full paragraph, and i was blushing like mad. something about imagining older, muscled sora and riku... -is warming up the house. with her FACE.-

and sora bowing, like before a duel...i started cracking up. and then riku curtsying? congratulations. i have now fallen out of my chair laughing.

and then i got all sad when kairi chose sora...i mean, i'm usually a sokai fan, but now you've got me thinking...poor riku...

and incredible use of Simple and Clean...fits in...so well...

faved again. seriously, this is way too good to NOT be faved. one of the worst things about fanfiction is that sometimes the best ones are just hiding in the cracks, shadowed by the bigger names (believe me, the big names are good, but ones like these...wow.)

so here is my mission! to review as many fanfics as possible, so that everyone has a taste of the love of reviews! join, and we shall conquer! mwa hahahaha!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I loved this story. The ending was so sad but very realistic keep up the good work!
twilightlove7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007