Reviews for Simple Things
Yokaigurl chapter 33 . 2/28
Omg this is amazing. I wish there were guys like Kakashi! You gave him ugh a clearest and haven't diverted him from his true self. I love his POVS and Sakura is fucking kickass. I want to see Naruto & Sasuke with their reactions and oh god there will be ugly crying from Tsunade guaranteed! I absolutely love this story. It is striking and just heartfelt. There were times my heart fell out of my chest wanting to marry Kakashi. Please, continue and a lemon ughhh so juicy. Cannot wait! -Yokaigurl
15samcre chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
You said you had only ONE more chapter left and you don't have the decency to update in four years!? Come on! This story is absolutely fantastic. You owe it to us, yourself, and the story itself to finish that final bit! There isn't a huge amount to finish and you showed no signs of stopping in your brief mention at the beginning. Please! Finish this story. Just to finish is a wonderful thing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
Ahhhh! I thought this was a finished story T.T it was a very good read and should you ever go back to finish it I'll definitely read it avidly!
Happy Writing!
YIEQ
Tsuki chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Oh please finish this story! I started reading this story when you first started posting chapters, and after not being on here for years, your story was the first story that I wanted to re-read. Ive remembered it all along. Just one more chapter please! I know you can do it!
LDaastrich chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
WOw, such a great story!
SapphyreMyst chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
It ends here? No way - does Sakura wake up? Please update, this is a great story!
topazel chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
i dont suppose your going to finish this fic but it truly was fantastic and i absolutely loved it
it was well written and flowed smoothly a truly beautiful story
kidcrooner chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
I know I'm practically asking for a miracles, but i hope that this story updates! It's really too good and i think i already have a healthy portion of my life dedicated to it. And the end of chapter 33 is breaking my heart :(((
leosbabygirl84 chapter 33 . 4/23/2014
I know that you haven't uploaded in a while, and I checked out your live journal too. I want to tell you that I really enjoyed this story and I can only hope that you someday finish it and post the last chapter. I really enjoyed the plot and the way that you developed the love story between them.
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 33 . 3/5/2014
What a shame...another awesome story unfinished. I love this story! So cute and different from some the stories I have read...probably cause I like smut. But it was an amazing story. The relationship developing and the teasing between Sakura and Kakashi is just too sugoi. I wished you had finished it. With little silver haired green eyed babies yeah. Or pink haired grey yes babies. Maybe even the process in which those beautiful babies were conceived. Hahaha I'm just kidding. Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I'm laughing my arse off ahahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Hilarious ahahaha.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Really good (: Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
It might be because it's like one in the morning where I live, and I am sort of out of it, but I burst out laughing(My god bad timing, I hope my parents don't come and murder me) when Naruto mentioned that he was suprised Kakashi actually wore his lovely "gift" and didn't stop for literally like 3 min. straight. Anyway this has actually happened several times in this story since I stared reading like 5 hours ago(and couldn't bear to stop, so I basically have been reading non-stop) I LOVE your humor style, very witty and well yeah.

Fyi- You are an AMAZING author!(I have read many of your other stories) Your writing style, plots .. just wow. Anyways... BACK to the story...or maybe sleep... nah.
Rat-Man chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
Does Sakura make it? Will The Copy Nin's efforts pay off or will the Cherry Blossom perish? Stay tuned for the next episode!
(Seriously update and finish this masterpiece! One of the best Kakasukara fics I've read yet!"
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »