Reviews for Simple Things
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 12 . 7/11
IM MAD HE SAID ITS FOR HER OWN GOOD! Ooooh so many scenarios played in my head that he that as Sakura walked in on them or that she was behind him and didn’t notice then went AWOL then put herself back on the mission roster. But I read this before so I know that’s not what happened
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 11 . 7/11
She could’ve proofed home
Damk3111 chapter 1 . 6/17
I have been a fan of the Naruto epic for several years. Following Kakashi time, I just discovered the genre of fanfic a few days ago after viewing fanart from Naruto. This is my second time reading the fanfic Simple Things. I absolutely love the life the author breathed into the characters. I have read all her stories. I absolutely find these storing refreshing, funny, and surprising. Thank you author. I am writing this about 8 years after the last update to Simple Things. I really appreciate the stories you write and look forward to hopefully more. I heart KakaSaku.
rosaaerith chapter 33 . 6/1
Is this fic discontinue? this fic is good :(
laelruin chapter 33 . 5/25
Please finish this! I seriously need to know how it ends!
L
fucking love kakasaku byt this is taking way too long
Cami-Sempai chapter 33 . 5/10
I really love this, please i need the next chapter
Shamarah chapter 33 . 5/5
I loved this fic! But I’m so sad the last chapter is missing! I hope you’re still around magically waiting to update! Thank you for your writing
Frankie for Prime Minister chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow! I'm not very good at reviewing but for your story I'll definitely give it a shot! I really found this chapter enjoyable, the way it felt and flowed was appealing and your spelling and grammar was exceptional! I really look forward to reading this!
Loulou713 chapter 33 . 2/25
Honestly probably one of my favorite Kaka-Saku fics. You did a great job. Could tell the last few chapters your heart wasn’t quite in it, but maybe after so much time you could come back refreshed and finish it up. This could be up there with silvershine and jpopprincess and go down as one of the best Kaka-Saku fics. You’re sooooo close!

I love the slow burn, the angst. The longing. This story does it so well. Thanks for writing what you did. Normally I don’t read unfinished fics but this one was worth it.
Jessedit chapter 33 . 1/10
Did you really stop with 1 chapter to go?
Guest chapter 33 . 10/11/2017
7 years since the last update, it's too much to hope well see the last chapter, but if you're still out there, know that this was a fantastic read. I hope you are ok.
The Ram Princess chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
I wish you'd come back and finish this story!
Andrea xP chapter 33 . 9/29/2017
Are u gonna finish it? :c :c me needs the end pleeeeease!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
I wax angry FOR Sakura because Naruto and Sasuke thought to handle everything about her love life themselves. They subtlety thought her as weak for who she can and can not date or go out with. I'm so mad at those two boys right now I'm thinking of any and every way possible that I think Sakura would do in the future to hurt them physically.
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »