Reviews for Simple Things
Artic Rose chapter 1 . 17h
I have been following this story since you started way back in the day. Not sure if you'll actually get this, but just in case! This has always been my favorite series to read, finished or not. And now, perhaps more than 5 years later I am still delighted to see that it is just as pleasant as I remember it.
dearie chapter 33 . 4/9
Ohhh...my...gooooosh! I just spent sooo long reading this! And its not even completed! Gaaaah... Anyway, I loved the story! I hope you finish it... Please please please! For me? ( sorry I have to beg). Haha, good work!
jhian casey chapter 33 . 4/8
please finish this wonderful kakasaku fic! it'll be sad if all the 33 chapters you have written will go to waste../
that's what happened to stories left hanging..
so, hope you still find a chance to put an end to this awesome story though its been years since you last updated.. i'll still keep my hopes up and check regularly if you have updated..;)
thanks for sharing this one though!)
jhian casey chapter 27 . 4/7
please update! huhuhu.. its been ages since your last update.. hope you still find time and remember this lovely fic! this is another great kakasaku fic! love it!;)
great job!
Yokaigurl chapter 33 . 2/28
Omg this is amazing. I wish there were guys like Kakashi! You gave him ugh a clearest and haven't diverted him from his true self. I love his POVS and Sakura is fucking kickass. I want to see Naruto & Sasuke with their reactions and oh god there will be ugly crying from Tsunade guaranteed! I absolutely love this story. It is striking and just heartfelt. There were times my heart fell out of my chest wanting to marry Kakashi. Please, continue and a lemon ughhh so juicy. Cannot wait! -Yokaigurl
15samcre chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
You said you had only ONE more chapter left and you don't have the decency to update in four years!? Come on! This story is absolutely fantastic. You owe it to us, yourself, and the story itself to finish that final bit! There isn't a huge amount to finish and you showed no signs of stopping in your brief mention at the beginning. Please! Finish this story. Just to finish is a wonderful thing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
Ahhhh! I thought this was a finished story T.T it was a very good read and should you ever go back to finish it I'll definitely read it avidly!
Happy Writing!
YIEQ
Tsuki chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Oh please finish this story! I started reading this story when you first started posting chapters, and after not being on here for years, your story was the first story that I wanted to re-read. Ive remembered it all along. Just one more chapter please! I know you can do it!
LDaastrich chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
WOw, such a great story!
SapphyreMyst chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
It ends here? No way - does Sakura wake up? Please update, this is a great story!
topazel chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
i dont suppose your going to finish this fic but it truly was fantastic and i absolutely loved it
it was well written and flowed smoothly a truly beautiful story
kidcrooner chapter 33 . 7/8/2014
I know I'm practically asking for a miracles, but i hope that this story updates! It's really too good and i think i already have a healthy portion of my life dedicated to it. And the end of chapter 33 is breaking my heart :(((
leosbabygirl84 chapter 33 . 4/23/2014
I know that you haven't uploaded in a while, and I checked out your live journal too. I want to tell you that I really enjoyed this story and I can only hope that you someday finish it and post the last chapter. I really enjoyed the plot and the way that you developed the love story between them.
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 33 . 3/5/2014
What a shame...another awesome story unfinished. I love this story! So cute and different from some the stories I have read...probably cause I like smut. But it was an amazing story. The relationship developing and the teasing between Sakura and Kakashi is just too sugoi. I wished you had finished it. With little silver haired green eyed babies yeah. Or pink haired grey yes babies. Maybe even the process in which those beautiful babies were conceived. Hahaha I'm just kidding. Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I'm laughing my arse off ahahaha
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »