Reviews for Simple Things
Jessedit chapter 33 . 1/10
Did you really stop with 1 chapter to go?
Guest chapter 33 . 10/11/2017
7 years since the last update, it's too much to hope well see the last chapter, but if you're still out there, know that this was a fantastic read. I hope you are ok.
The Ram Princess chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
I wish you'd come back and finish this story!
Andrea xP chapter 33 . 9/29/2017
Are u gonna finish it? :c :c me needs the end pleeeeease!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
I wax angry FOR Sakura because Naruto and Sasuke thought to handle everything about her love life themselves. They subtlety thought her as weak for who she can and can not date or go out with. I'm so mad at those two boys right now I'm thinking of any and every way possible that I think Sakura would do in the future to hurt them physically.
darkangel.yooga1 chapter 33 . 7/28/2017
Omg this is sooo good. Hope to read the next chapter soon
The Ram Princess chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/19/2017
...well fuck.

Excuse my French.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2017
This...is the true meaning of slow burn. Nothing has ever been as agonising. I've been impatient with slow burn fics that go faster than this.

But it's sooooo worth it. It's like...it's indescribable. I just really want to yell at them "HE/SHE LIKES YOU GODDAMNIT KISS ALREADY" but at the same time I love these 'innocent' interactions. Ugh.

I think my favourite thing is that the summary doesn't come with a 'slow burn' tag so it's unexpected. And brilliant. I sometimes skip slow burn fics, especially those that are incomplete. I'm so glad I didn't miss this.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2017
Can't they just... *grabs their heads and smushes them together* already?!
AJlovesKakashi chapter 33 . 6/19/2017
I know it's been seven years, but this story is awesome. The way a lot of the chapters are structured helps to develop their relationship fairly fluidly, which fosters an incredible amount of investment. You managed to convince me as the reader that they really are, first and foremost, friends and that their move toward a deeper relationship is mostly organic (with some amount of influence on the part of the Hokage and a certain pair of busy-bodies).

In addition, your style of writing (at least as it regards this particular story which was last updated seven years ago) is mostly coherent with a structured voice and a healthy balance of character perspectives. Though some parts, especially in the last five chapters could be better organized for coherence such that some of the scene shifts aren't too jarring, the story is written very well overall.

I wish you luck in your endeavors and hope, if you're ever feeling a bit nostalgic, someday this story will be finished.
Chileangirl chapter 33 . 5/29/2017
I cant believe you didnt update the last chapter! Seriously, its killing me. I didnt even got to see a kiss. Theres only one more chapter left, at least you should finish what probably was a loooong and dificult work.
Please update soon!
By the way, love the dynamic between the two, and i absolutly love kakashi, him being hot, sweet, dangerous, secretive, evreything. Really loved it!
The Ram Princess chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
I desperately wish that this story was finished or at least updated!
jackita chapter 33 . 4/26/2017
No puede ser..!
Donde esta el final..?
Es una historia realmente hermosa, un muy buen trabajo.
Es una verdadera pena que no este terminado.
Pero de todas formas disfrute mucho leyendo.
Panda Blitz chapter 33 . 4/3/2017
Nooooooooooooo that is an awful place to leave it. Please update for all that is holy.
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »