Reviews for Simple Things
simplydarling chapter 33 . 10/31
I know it's been 5 years. And I hope this reaches you well. But I, as I am sure hundreds of other readers, am begging you for that last chapter. This is one of the best KakaSaku fanfictions I have ever read. Character build and development as well as plot were spot on and so well thought out. Which is rare without a few slips here and there which I couldn't find one. Whatever the reason for not finishing I understand and hope it's just writer's block. I really love the story and, I hope, someday, I'll get to read the ending too.
mizanete chapter 33 . 8/31
Dear Caitiy, please give us a new chapter please please pleeeeeease 3 3 3
BladeAuror chapter 33 . 8/2
MidnightFlower246 chapter 33 . 7/10 just stopped...NO! She has to get better!
Artic Rose chapter 1 . 5/4
I have been following this story since you started way back in the day. Not sure if you'll actually get this, but just in case! This has always been my favorite series to read, finished or not. And now, perhaps more than 5 years later I am still delighted to see that it is just as pleasant as I remember it.
dearie chapter 33 . 4/9! I just spent sooo long reading this! And its not even completed! Gaaaah... Anyway, I loved the story! I hope you finish it... Please please please! For me? ( sorry I have to beg). Haha, good work!
jhian casey chapter 33 . 4/8
please finish this wonderful kakasaku fic! it'll be sad if all the 33 chapters you have written will go to waste../
that's what happened to stories left hanging..
so, hope you still find a chance to put an end to this awesome story though its been years since you last updated.. i'll still keep my hopes up and check regularly if you have updated..;)
thanks for sharing this one though!)
jhian casey chapter 27 . 4/7
please update! huhuhu.. its been ages since your last update.. hope you still find time and remember this lovely fic! this is another great kakasaku fic! love it!;)
great job!
Yokaigurl chapter 33 . 2/28
Omg this is amazing. I wish there were guys like Kakashi! You gave him ugh a clearest and haven't diverted him from his true self. I love his POVS and Sakura is fucking kickass. I want to see Naruto & Sasuke with their reactions and oh god there will be ugly crying from Tsunade guaranteed! I absolutely love this story. It is striking and just heartfelt. There were times my heart fell out of my chest wanting to marry Kakashi. Please, continue and a lemon ughhh so juicy. Cannot wait! -Yokaigurl
15samcre chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
You said you had only ONE more chapter left and you don't have the decency to update in four years!? Come on! This story is absolutely fantastic. You owe it to us, yourself, and the story itself to finish that final bit! There isn't a huge amount to finish and you showed no signs of stopping in your brief mention at the beginning. Please! Finish this story. Just to finish is a wonderful thing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2014
Ahhhh! I thought this was a finished story T.T it was a very good read and should you ever go back to finish it I'll definitely read it avidly!
Happy Writing!
Tsuki chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Oh please finish this story! I started reading this story when you first started posting chapters, and after not being on here for years, your story was the first story that I wanted to re-read. Ive remembered it all along. Just one more chapter please! I know you can do it!
LDaastrich chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
WOw, such a great story!
SapphyreMyst chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
It ends here? No way - does Sakura wake up? Please update, this is a great story!
topazel chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
i dont suppose your going to finish this fic but it truly was fantastic and i absolutely loved it
it was well written and flowed smoothly a truly beautiful story
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »