Reviews for Simple Things
rikki shiratori chapter 1 . 2/10
i've just read this last month and i keep going over it again. aaaah i need closure! i really hope you get back to finishing this :(
lulu42 chapter 33 . 1/15
HI Caitiy!
So, long time, yeah? I cleaned out my email and you were in my contacts so I sort of sent a random one that you may never look at because it is an old address. Leaving a review because you might see this way down the line. I hope you are doing well.

It makes me laugh, because you and I were both one chapter away from finishing our stories and then... Yeah. Six years later and nothing. And we were both the people that had the T rated stories! LOL I wonder how many people we made mad?
I remember being so, so, excited when you were updating your story when you weren't even in the US. Aren't you also good at baking? The urge for a slice of cake just came upon me.

I had a dream last month that I went to work and you were a new employee there. We worked in cubicles that looked like racing arcade games. You looked like your avatar and then I looked at your name tag, and I was like, "OMG! I know you! You wrote Simple Things." Then I introduced myself, gave you a hug, and the guilt of not finishing AMI woke me up. _
I'm hoping to fix that soon. I'm actually into Kakasaku again. Life is strange. I think I'll end this odd ball review. Cheers Caitiy
P. S. I wish you well too, random people who saw this.
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 1/12
This should definitely be finished.
baddwolf41 chapter 33 . 1/10
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :'(
Please tell that there is hope for a finish!?
It kills me to have come this far, especially when it took so long to find a fic this great to begin with! I love your writing style, it's so unique and enrapturing, I have fallen in love with this story: PLEASE FINISH
El-Jay92 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This is an incredible fic.

Your portrayal of Sakura, Kakashi and their developing relationship is brilliant. It's very believable, completely in character and plausible.

It's well written and substantial too. I realise it's been a very long time since you have updated but I do think that a story as good as this deserves an ending, particularly when it's so close.

So, an update would be super exciting but I also wanted to thank you for the story so far. I think it's one of the best ffs, regardless of pairing, out there.

I would wish you luck with your writing of the next chapter but I'm not sure if I'm being a bit hopeful. Therefore, I will wish you all of the best with whatever you are doing now.

El
ohsotiny chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
Oh my gosh! I was so happy to be reading this story! Please do come back and continue writing it! I'd love to see how the whole situation turns out! Seeing as I am not the only one, I think I can speak for a lot of people that we would LOVE for you to finish this!
pureunicorntears chapter 33 . 11/8/2016
pleaseeee continue this
nocloudypooh chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
Omg I can't believe I slogged through 33 chapters to realise that it wasn't finish :/

I really like the way this progressed and a cliffhanger to boot! Chances are slim since its been so many years, but I want to add my voice and hope that you upload that last chapter to give us a sense of peace please!
ILuvAGdFanfic chapter 33 . 9/16/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. I can't elieve you honestly left this at a cliffy for 6 years. Have you no shame?

Please come back! I really love this and I've been waiting for him to remember the stupid ointment the twit. But I forgive him because he's Kakashi with the troubled past and bleak outlook on his own happiness.

But seriously. Please update.
ivegotpurple chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
This story is super sweet! Your characterization is on point, and the story has a lot of unique details that make it special. What happened to the final chapter? What happened to you? I would love to read the ending of this, especially since you're soooo close!
her-my-own chapter 33 . 4/9/2016
PLZ keep writing
Zeynep-chan chapter 33 . 3/25/2016
Please complete the story. Don't just let it unfinished like this. It has been years but please please please finish it. I beg you
simplydarling chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
I know it's been 5 years. And I hope this reaches you well. But I, as I am sure hundreds of other readers, am begging you for that last chapter. This is one of the best KakaSaku fanfictions I have ever read. Character build and development as well as plot were spot on and so well thought out. Which is rare without a few slips here and there which I couldn't find one. Whatever the reason for not finishing I understand and hope it's just writer's block. I really love the story and, I hope, someday, I'll get to read the ending too.
mizanete chapter 33 . 8/31/2015
Dear Caitiy, please give us a new chapter please please pleeeeeease 3 3 3
BladeAuror chapter 33 . 8/2/2015
I'M DYING HERE! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? SHE CAN'T DIE THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER AND HAPPY I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »