Reviews for Hearts On Your Sleeve
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awwwwwwww! I love this idea- I can very easily imagine Fred and George doing something like this!

BTW, there's no space betwen the starting "s and the first word! :)
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Cute story! Great WWW idea!
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Short and sweet. This review is about a year too late but hey, Valentine's '08 is just around the corner! Cute Ron and Hermione. Love the hearts.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Ha, that was cute! I love how you had Ron frantically trying to hide his hearts so none of the others could see what they said. Great descriptions in here, and I liked the bags exploding! Seems just like something Fred and George would make, lol. Fantastic job, Wit!

-PA :)
hydraspit chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
So fluffy and sweet... in the best way possible! Excellent work with this!

I would've loved to see what Harry and Ginny's said (although I can hazard a guess. :D )
Julie chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Yo, Wit. (haha)

So needless to say, no matter how many of these fics I read, I think I will always feel like a foreigner. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to come and visit occasionally! Out of everything, I have to say I'm probably most comfortable with RWHG (though you wouldn't think so considering Rupert is my fiance and all ;), though LEJP is not too bad. Plus I'm a big sucker for fluff - that's not TOO cheesy - and I know how special Fred and George are to you... all of this led me to choose this fic over all the others, even though I know this is probably not your best one. (And honestly speaking, I tried picking a shorter one, because, like I said, I still feel uncomfortable here... and we all know enough HPDM comes from someone else we know.) :P

OK, onto the story. I liked the special Valentine's Day theme because it has a silly, romantic mood, though I have to say that you have shown me just how much better Valentine's Day can be with magic and Fred and George involved! Haha... they would be the weirdest matchmakers ever. But you really showed through their personality and creativity with the Weasley Wizarding Wheezes and their never-ending desire to embarass Ron. I wonder what Fred and George would do for their own girlfriends for Valentine's?

My favourite part has to be when Ron and Hermione were just going to kiss, but when the hundreds of tiny hearts started hitting them! I like how they were interrupted because I didn't think they should kiss at the moment... and they didn't! But when they did, it was simple and unexpected, not so intense and melodramatic. And I can tell you, Rupert is one great kisser! ;) So great job there. Oh! And of course, the word scramble idea was unique, though Ron is an idiot (like what else could it possibly spell?)!

I wonder what Harry and Ginny's candies said... hmm...

It's great to see you do what you love to do.

Julie

P.S. Happy Birthday.
dainty character chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was lovly, lovly-jumbly! lol It made me smile well done, hope you had a good Val' Day! WLX
adarabelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
this is just SO cute! I love it. I hope to see more because you are talented!
elfwarden chapter 1 . 2/12/2007