Reviews for Extended Absence
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 7/9
Ahhhhhhhhh! Sooooooo gooooood! I can't stand it!

There are not enough George/Rube fics!

This was FANTASTIC!
pillowdrabbler chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was such a delight! Excellent job adhering to the characters, great scenes. I missed the other original reapers, though.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I loved this! There are so few good Rube/George fics and this is one of the few. It was awesome, and of an AU fic, the characters were spot on. Great job!
Aily Cullen P chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Robe and George are so cute!

I love this fic

Bye D
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
awesome XD
Niblet3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was absolutely amazing. I have just finished Dead like Me and I am currently mourning its presence in my life, and I was very thankful to come across this little jewel. Everything you wrote was in character, and the plot was fabulous. Amazing job, thank you for this.
temet nosce chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was wonderful. I've had a difficult time finding George/Rube fic - or for that matter Dead Like Me fic - that's in character, and so this was great.

These three lines ("I think about Betty sometimes. How she jumped. How it looked like she became something else.") were what hooked me. It's so George, the way she speaks, the way her thoughts sometimes gently tumble from her mouth. Great job.
Rubyliday chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was absolutely amazing. They were spot on and it was so believable. I really really love it.
TheDoctorIsIn chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Wouldn't mind seeing you expand on it!
ddamato chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love the grins' Rube makes at George when's he's smug! haha

Great oneshot!
Windvein chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was lovely. I really like this pairing and thought you got George and Rube's interactions down really well. In the DLM-verse the progression as you have it seems very believable too.
sisterthemoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I thought for sure I'd left a review on this one before, but I guess not. Bad me!

This is one of those stories that I keep coming back to read, because it's just so delightful. I just love everything about it-the writing, the characters, the interaction, everything. I wish there were more George/Rube fics out there at all, let alone ones as superb as this!
thisiszircon chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
An absolute delight. Your pace in this piece is perfect, and that's what makes it work so well for me. The relationship between Georgia and Rube is the one I personally find most compelling within the series, but its very nature makes it a tricky one to explore. You strike a wonderful balance between maintaining the truth of the characters, and extrapolating into the future. The consummation was organic, plausible, and breathtakingly romantic.

Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it tremendously.
minorly-crazy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
you know what this is a good story, hell im lieing this is a great story i dont think you've gotten enough reviews on it, your an excellent writer i never thought these two would go togther but you did it and now i have a soft spot fo rthis rare pairing (thanks unfulfilled needs an all lol)

please write a sequal, or maybe another story like this some day

M-C
Elise chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was bloody brilliant.

Like... bloody, bloody brilliant.

I think I love you.