Reviews for A Fresh Start
Disgusted chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You're a loser! If ya don't want people to say anything about Danny and Lindsay kissing after she got sick then don't put it in the story... And I don't care how much you care about somebody that is disgusting kissing somebody who has just been sick! What kind of way were you raised?
Disgusted chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
aej325 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Ew, Danny kissed her after she got sick!

Lol, JK, JK!

Personaly I didn't really take notice in that until you said something at the bottom in your A/N.

Right well, I thought you did really well for the whole challenge thing. Though Lindsay dancing on a bar was SUPER strange to me. Granted I don't think she goes around getting drunk all the time... So it was fitting.

The only thing was that something was missing. I'm not sure what, and I'm sorry I sound all cryptic, but it just felt like something wasn't there that should have been.

Over all, I totally liked reading your fic!
unnoticedshadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I don't care that they kissed after she was sick, they make a cute couple and the story was great!

Love

. .medicine

X
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very Very nice. i love a good new years fic and this was definitely a great one. Really really enjoyed it. loved drunk Lindsay very cool. :P
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I thought it was a great story. The polt was very cute & Romantic, and it was very well written. Thanks for writing it!
artigiano chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I for one didn't even think of the fact that he had kissed her after she was sick- didn't even cross my mind!

Anyway, I love the story, and thought it was perfect. :)
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was sweet. It was fluffy and yet at the same time almost

a little sad. With their past and all. All I have to say is that

it's about time they put their pasts behind them and finally

started on the future. *shouts to the producers* see it can

happen. Wonderful job. BTW, I read the edit and people who think

that is disgusting is young and juvenile and has no idea what is

includded in the word love. (Sorry for any typos. It's kinda

late.)
lazysunday chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was so cute.
canuckinoz12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow, those reviews are kinda ridiculous. ZOMG Lindz taste lyke pucke!1!1.

Totally missing the idea of the story, it that's all people are looking at. I didn't even notice, to be honest. Like Ive said before, it's a great story and I love it. Don't bother with the those people.
oddie33325 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
DONT LISTEN TO THEM THE STORY IS GREAT I LOVED IT HOPE THERES MORE
my-sparkles chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I'll put a review at the Chem too, but I just have to come here and review too. :)

I guess I've told you that you're a terrific writer and every little sentence, paragraph, one-shot, long story you write, I just know, for sure, that I'll love it and it will make my heart jump. That said...

Loved, loved that Lindsay was the reason for Danny to go to the party - it just shows how she is his world. And I would give anything to see a drunk Lindsay dancing... LOL :P And a concerned Danny not hesitating in take care of her.

Quoting - "He leaned forward to speak directly in her ear, so that she could hear him over the noise. He tried not to notice the heat that was radiating off her." - he can't. Their connection is way too strong for him to ignore it. I'm glad you pointed that out. :)

And damn! How intense were that lines, when Danny reveals to her the motives he has to hate New Year's? Pretty damn intense! And it just shows how he trusts her (to tell her that) and how he LOVES her to actually get over all of that and show up at a party, JUST TO BE WITH HER! You're the best, sugah! *claps, claps, claps*

And even a slight drunk Lindsay always has wise words to say to Danny.

So, yes to a FRESH START and yes to THEM and yes to this FIC! :P

Loved every word and every meaning. :)

Just keep on going!
MCW chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Just to make you feel a little bit better about having Danny kiss Lindsay after she got sick my first kiss ever was with the love of my life (at the time) after he got sick. I didn't even notice anything but the fact that he was kissing me it was probably one of my greatest kisses ever. So don't worry about that we've all been there at one time or another. Enjoyed the story!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Poor, poor Sugah - here's to drunk girls dancing on bars but still able to pronounce scientific words. Here's to co-workers bonding over horror stories from their pasts. Here's to new beginnings, and first kisses, and an excellent 2007.

Besides - what girl doesn't carry a little travel size toothbrush and toothpaste in their purse and slip to the bathroom while her handsome co-worker orders food. I mean, at the very least she would want to freshen up a little and wash her hands, she could have rinsed out her mouth too.

No imagination these people - none.
blair chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
i liked it and the fact that she threw up didn't even occur to me until after i read the bottom note.