Reviews for Beautiful Hypocrisy
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love these lily and James oneshots! You write the beautifully
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Well, Lily attacked Snape? I read the summery and was expected her to be miles OOC, but she wasn't; this was good.
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
really good, loved it
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was nice :) Thanks for writing it!
melodxes chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was really nice. I never thought that someone can turn the word "hypocrite" into a compliment! This was really creative :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aw I adore this! It is maybe one of my favourites so far. It was just so well done and funny. Witty and clever and sweet and real!
Meadow dew chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved it ! its written really really well and you have some very impressive stories.

Well done

Bookaholic711 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I liked it! A very very good piece, with a unique plot and even a little bit of Lily and Snape action thrown in. I have to say, you've done something very impressive. To find a unique plot for a Lily and James oneshot is darn near impossible, but you did it. And you also had an idea for the head dorms that I'd never seen before, so kudos for that.

In addition, you've got great description and writing balance. Your dialogue flows with the history and surrounds that you put into your story. Very well written.

The only suggestion I had is about POV. This piece is in third person, which makes the POV less set in stone, but it's generally best to pick a point of view and stick with it for maybe 500 words. Then you can change, indicating with a line before a paragraph break. However, this format works as well, it's just a little confusing.

Overall, very well written and thank you for the experience. :)
alexaisking chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
great story dude! i loved it :)
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i had just read yr story and only favourited and then I went and read your homepage! lol

I never really thought about reviewing stories regardless of age- but I think I shall start now :)

Beautifully written story- it was just very different and interesting to read. A true original :D

am about to go off and read more of your LJ stories so you can probably expect more reviews! lol

SP7
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Brilliant. Hilarious. I loved it. Nice job!
angelsflame265 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I enjoyed your story. And i'm adding this to my Lily and James community. :)
Limes Lily and James chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love your history! Is incredible!

James is so lovely. And Lily is funny.

Congratulations.
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was very sweet magnificent job! This story was very well written and fluffy to a point of course it wouldn't be lily and james without it xD

cheers

live well smile lots update often
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 1/11/2009