Reviews for His Archetypal Prince
Kay LeSock chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
I love love love LOVE this story; Please finish this and update soon! Otherwise I'll be forced to imagine some very unfortunate endings, seeing as the last chapter didn't end with Remus and Sirius cuddling with each other, or even on speaking terms... You wouldn't want all of your readers thinking that you gave up on our favorite puppies; do you? D:
Skreech chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Totally frickin awesome! I love it! Ah! ok
sharlie25 chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Oh - I loved irrational Sirius, he made me laugh so much, I couldn't stop laughing through this chapter and now he's gone :(
bob chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i don't get it! how can they give it to sirius? you're not supposed to give it to those with histories of schizophrenia!

but, siriusly, amazing so far.
KatrinaEagle chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Yeah, to balance out your alerts/review ratio thing, I decided to give you both. Hope you like. Hope you like enough to write more. xD

Angsty Remus is fun Remus. And Sirius... Well, he is pretty stupid.
Faded Smiles chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I must commend you on your brilliant work! I apologize for not leaving any reviews sooner. I found your magnificent story some time ago, but life happened and I failed to read past chapter three. I am happy to say I read all the chapters now. I absolutely adore your array of vocabulary. You also have a way with all of the characters that are in the Potterverse. I believe it's refreshing to see Pettigrew with more depth to him.

Ah. Yeah, this is why it's not such a great idea to not individually review each chapter. All of the parts I'm partial to blur together! Haha, sorry for being a failboat! Well, the plot is constantly captivating. You really left it at a cliffhanger. I'll be ecstatic if you chose to update again. This has become my favorite Marauder's Era/Harry Potter fanfic. Way to keep fandom alive in me!

And I am truly sorry for being on the story alert list (I believe was) without mention sooner. That's always frustrating when the ratio's uneven!
CandyMountainRocs chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
i'm guessing you're not still writting this fic, cause you haven't updatted in so long. It is reallt good so far though!
dristi chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
hi, as i said, i like your story very much. but i'm afraid of what'll come next. pls update soon!
Gentle Kit chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
Eep, I like this fic very much. x3 I look forward to the next update!
nitwitinperil chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I am terrible.

I am SO SORRY for not getting around to this until just now - the Chapter Alert for this chapter has been sitting in a folder in my email account, giving me forlorn looks every time I peeked in there because I'm apparently masochistic (checking to see which fics have been updated that you KNOW you have no time to read anyway brings SERIOUS amounts of pain, I'll have you know).

Anyway, just wanted to say that I love this so, so much. Oblivious puppies make life so interesting, eh? I do sometimes feel bad for torturing them. But only sometimes. And it's a very vague, quickly-passing sort of bad feeling. ;)

Can't wait to read the next chapter! (Though I will undoubtedly have to because Real Life apparently has a serious vendetta against me *cries*)
Animejo chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Oh , GOD-one of the most agonizing cliff hangers ever! You evil, evil author!

You know I'll be looking forward to the next update.
Wolf bathed in Star-light chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
love it.

adore it.

love it.

adore it.

stayed up till 4am reading it.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

*smirk*

i said please, so now you HAVE to.

it's the way of the world!
sing-your-heart-out chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Um. Really. Have nothing to say, except:

*Poke* more. *poke poke* more.
PaintItBlackAndTakeItBack chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
“I mean, at what point in our lives will we conveniently have a tortoise readily available, but not a teapot?”

HAH! Brilliant (and very true). I very much enjoyed this chapter, and now I'm going to go fing this Sirius-in-a-kilt thing.
Belegwathiel chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
Wonderful! Sirius is such a prat. Thanks a lot for answering my review :)! I was very pleased.