Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophesized Six
white fang chapter 10 . 4/12
I am really enjoying this story, I find it hard to stop reading.
Chad583 chapter 65 . 3/7
can't wait for a long awaited update
Team Leo for eva chapter 49 . 2/28
The worst part about all of this is that scene where Draco proves he's still with Voldemort and u know Ron has been correct the entire time, and u just want everyone else to fond out so the suspense is over with
Dolphins Are Cool chapter 63 . 2/21
Hello! So I know it's been awhile since you've updated this and you might not even see this, but I have been apparently been following this series for twelve years so here is my obligatory Sirius post
I'VE DONE MY WAITING
TWELVE YEARS OF IT
IN AZKABAN
I honestly just want to know how this is going to end
*apparently I have reviewed the final two chapters thus why this is here*
MoleOfWar chapter 65 . 1/23
So I read the first part and then this til the end to finally see that it was finished AND not updated for a long time. Damn I should have paid more attention. I usually don't begin stories if it's not complete and updated for too long. Who will give me back those hours of my life?!

On the review side, it was good. Not the best but good enough. Maybe a bit too much of casual things in a world at war. Some stupid things done and all those many OC without using all the possibilities of the actual characters (Lunaaaaaa .) is a bit sad.
Except that easy to read and well written so nothing to say on this side. Shame you never finished it.
snowball0709 chapter 65 . 1/20
You can't leave the story at that point and abandon it. Please update soon! I want to read the rest of it. Update it!
What the fuck
femalefarrier chapter 65 . 12/6/2016
Please keep going loving the story
42islandstargirl chapter 65 . 8/17/2016
Pls Update!
Musically-Enchanted chapter 65 . 8/8/2016
Please, Please update soon! I've re-read this story twice and am so intrigued to know what's going to happen next. You can't leave us in this suspense!
shinigami619 chapter 65 . 8/1/2016
More please
adh78 chapter 65 . 7/19/2016
Please come back and finish this
PhoenixFire1127 chapter 65 . 7/13/2016
Please right more to this story!
mfbbc1980 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Please Please finish this! I have been following this story since the beginning! If for some reason you are unable to complete it, please let someone adopt it! Blueowl is another awesome author and could do this story justice if you are unable to. Please please throw us a bone!
ynvellius chapter 50 . 5/16/2016