Reviews for General's Orders
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Nice story, but I have to say that your summary has nothing to do with your story. No one pulls rank. The General saying they're going home hours after the day shift left, does not constitute pulling rank.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Cute story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I like. Shipping without being sickening, a nice touch about the crowds at the gate plus that there's no indication until late on of exactly who the General is! Great fic!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
okay got to admit i was confused as hell when the "general" got home but then when i re-read it i saw that you had put nothing in the story to indicate who the general was nice job and nice story!
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
NICE plot twist, it took me a sec to get it! I do like your storys so far, and your grammar and spelling is better than I've seen others who don't have Dyslexia. Guess the spellcheck is worth it.

RHR
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I'm glad you got around to writing it! It's funny and fluffy! Now...as I seem to be asking this a lot...you'll be no different!: How about a full length story in this universe!
Natters chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
snicker. excellent
dp chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very nice.
DNelson chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That sweet. I like it.
fristknight chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
very nice to bad something like this didn't happen on the show. it would have been nice and a suprise i think since show tin to not have main charters(sp) hook up...
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww, that was great!
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
LOL! That was brilliant - you so got me, I had no idea it was Sam, I thought it Jack with the office stacked with paperwork. I see she's picking up some of his bad habits, lol. Very cute - loved it. :)
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Good surprise ending!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
LOL, cute.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great surprise ending. Nice to see Sam in charge and Jack as a dad.