Reviews for General's Orders
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Cute story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I like. Shipping without being sickening, a nice touch about the crowds at the gate plus that there's no indication until late on of exactly who the General is! Great fic!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
okay got to admit i was confused as hell when the "general" got home but then when i re-read it i saw that you had put nothing in the story to indicate who the general was nice job and nice story!
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
NICE plot twist, it took me a sec to get it! I do like your storys so far, and your grammar and spelling is better than I've seen others who don't have Dyslexia. Guess the spellcheck is worth it.

RHR
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I'm glad you got around to writing it! It's funny and fluffy! Now...as I seem to be asking this a lot...you'll be no different!: How about a full length story in this universe!
Natters chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
snicker. excellent
dp chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very nice.
DNelson chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That sweet. I like it.
fristknight chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
very nice to bad something like this didn't happen on the show. it would have been nice and a suprise i think since show tin to not have main charters(sp) hook up...
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww, that was great!
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
LOL! That was brilliant - you so got me, I had no idea it was Sam, I thought it Jack with the office stacked with paperwork. I see she's picking up some of his bad habits, lol. Very cute - loved it. :)
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Good surprise ending!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
LOL, cute.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great surprise ending. Nice to see Sam in charge and Jack as a dad.
LuSo chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Okay i've got a huge enormous grin that makes my cheeks ache plastered across my face right now, very clever, i just assumed you were talking about Jack when you said General :)