Reviews for Poisonous Perfection
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
WOW. this is so good it made me cry. AWESOME JOB
VaguelyReminiscent chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So passionate
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh my gosh, this made my heart ache and fall apart X( SO SO SO SAD! which is a compliment, i think sad stories are very good. this was amazing, i almost cried
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I can't say much else besides.

WHOA.
simplyjennxD chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This was so cute!
flee the scene chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i love this one. i read it a long time ago when it first was published, and just read it again. i simply love it. it just makes me smile inside haha. great job
Kira-Kira chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Nyaa

beautiful story _
Chibi Shimmy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aww. That was well written, and the descriptions were brilliant. I cried after she said I know when he said I love you, then I cried tears of joy when she loved him back. Wonderful story, you should add more to it!
Knit.pump chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
not wanting to be stereotypical but...AW! I was close to tears when he said "I love you". The pacing on that final bit was absolutely perfect and I loved the little twist on the end. I thought you were going to be a meanie and just let her ride off into the distance but no, he's going to get her!

I also loved the internal convo Sora was having with himself, you were able to provide a little background without being narrative.

Amazing fic XD
sunshinetime chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
i like finish l8er have to run lol WE
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
WAH! I love it...
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aw this was so good. i really like the way it was written, with the song lyrics and everything. so good.

poor Sora, how could he do that to himself, and Kairi, she is such a tease. it was so cute about the text message.

i am going to add this to my favs, just because it was written so brilliantly.
soraspromise chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yay, happy ending. I was afraid Kairi was just going to leave him out in the rain for a minute & I was like o_o; hmm...lol.

Beautiful description skills; can I borrow them? Haha. But yeah, beautifully written all around & the ending was very good with all of the dramatic events and then just with a simple buzz of the cellphone everything becomes joyful.

Fav-ing this for sure.

Emerald31
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
'I slowly got up, and sat on the curb; awaiting the next bus' *laughs* Oh, Sora...

Great fic, for a second there I thought Kairi didn't feel the same way!
Souzousei chapter 1 . 2/16/2007