Reviews for Punishment
Milana16 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
I've been reading it around 1a.m. so I didn't reviewed at first. It was a bad thing-I was thinking about how the team could, well, punish the 'punishers' and how could Eiji heal(found three ways with one in which it's Golden Pair in synchro, who humiliate them completely)... It only shows how great that fic is-normally I don't think that much about what I've read...
Speadee chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Good story though it was scary! I'm glad you didn't make it too graphic. I wish you had mentioned what had happened to those criminals, but I'll just imagine that Fuji found some way to punish them, maybe like what he did to Mizuki and Kirihara in the series. Another way could be that he eventually got the Golden Pair to agree about reporting them and getting them in jail.

I liked how you had Captain Tezuka and Fuji get together. Captain doesn't call others by first names so he would refer to Kikumaru as "Kikumaru."

I didn't expect Oishi or Fuji to hit Kikumaru. I thought Oishi would just push him away in defense, and Fuji would keep talking and asking questions.
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Nooo! oh my god that is so sad and so... Oh my god i really like this. Go golden pair!
stardragon12 chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
I'm not a huge fan of this series but this fanfiction makes me want to watch the anime again. Great job.
Kuramarulez chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
That was really good!

Seeing that side of Eiji was a really nice change from the usual happy go lucky ones, and seeing Oishi reject him, well, it was new, to say the least.

I liked it. A lot. (And am hoping that the three OCs are dead. Just kinda though. ')
Demon Vampire180 chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Wow... Reading this story made me shake.. It was so emotional... and yet, it was perfect. If Prince of Tennis really WAS a yaoi, this is how it would be... Well, except for maybe the MoMo and Echizen part... I can't see them together... Anyway, I loved it.. :D
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
It's enjoyable but, and I don't mean to complain but the word "faggot" is just kind of.. an UNCOMFORTABLE word.. Don't you think? Anyway, it's a good story so far.
happyymint chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Yay~! Happy ending! A really really great story. ]
happyymint chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
This story is so sad! I'm seriously crying here. T_T
happyymint chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
*sniffle* Poor Eiji...T_T
You know me chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
I read this whole story without once looking at the name of the author who wrote this. I hadn't even realized you had changed series. I have a lot of nit picky things with the way the plot was worked. Things that could have been left out... and all that jazz, but it's 5:30 in the bloody morning and I don't have the time or the energy.

I appreciate the ending, even though I would have liked to see it a little more... ended. Of course, that's what's good about it, making the reader want more.

I suppose I should come back to the world of fanfiction... it has been almost 2 years, after all. And since you're into Tenipuri, we can talk once again. I have lots to catch up on. I've missed you. I'll be seeing you online sometime, I hope?

Nice to see you haven't lost your dark edge.

Nazo
Queenphoenix chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
That's sweet. It's like no matter what happens, there's still hope...
merissala chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
That;s so sad! happy ending though! :D:D
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
Very cute indeed! Thank you so much for writing this, and I loved the TezuFuji waff XD Please write more tenipuri fiction onegai!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
Good, I'm glad they know who dun it - those guys should get wasted, gr. But Oishi kissing Eiji! -kyaas- And the TezuFuji! -millions of hearts- OTP XD