Reviews for Inability to Act
Writer0895 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
oh petey! gods, can i just bow at your feet because petey is a real marauder in this story.
FlameFeather4549 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed this, and I am so glad you made Peter brave and kind instead of cowardly like so many other stories portray him. I love the last sentence of each paragraph as well... I missed Sirius, though!
Anyway, I loved this story, thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
This was amazing. thank you for uploading and sharing :-)
Kickerbraut chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
You're killing me for stopping here ;)
caribbeanblues chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Well, this is depressing. But still beautiful. It hurts so much to see them hurting (except for Stephen because I just can't feel sorry for him), and I'm so glad that Peter will be the one to act and say something. Though it does make the canon story even more heartbreaking.
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Oh no no no that's such a cruel place to end! This was wonderful though and I loved all the characters! You're such a great writer and I may or may not have just read my way through your character page...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
you just made me like and respect Peter as hell ... BRILLIANT!
Amanda chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Im sure youve heard this a million times but this story is so amazing. I love that you made Peter such a good guy at the end, because he knows that Sirius wants Lily out of the picture because she hurts James and he hates seeing James hurt because its his brother and all the rest, but you made Peter more of a neutral person, a person who sees that James is happier with Lily and that if they weren't together, he wouldn't be James. I love that you made Peter brave at the end and that he was a true Marauder. He wouldn't have been in the Marauders for nothing, and yes his betrayal was heartbreaking, but you showed that he was more than just his one bad decision. He basically is the reason that they got together. Anyways, I could go on for hours, but this was just super amazing! A lovely read!
Kathleen Kelly chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Ugh, all the angst. Everyone is so miserable and depressed here, it hurts so much to see them like that.
And I'm so, so, so glad that Peter was the one who had the guts to say it. It makes his betrayal all the more heartbreaking.
Wonderful story.
crosslight chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
is this the end what no why

I really love how Peter is a rather major player in this.

but please, please finish this?
YayPercabeth123 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
WHAAAATTT? That's the end boohoo
Griffinesque chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
This was certainly a change of pace. I love how it is Peter being the brave one, for once. Of course, as I imagine this fanfic as being canon, this last chapter makes Peter's betrayal all the more heartbreaking. Great fanfic! It was extremely enjoyable to read!
Yzabelle chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Thanks for writing this about Peter :)
m3wlissa chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Hi. So, at first I was going to say that chapter three just seemed a bit spaced out, like it wasn't entirely necessary. But then I finished the series. This is seriously good writing. I'm so thrilled by your talent! Although I have to say my favorite part is the fact that Peter, of all people, is the one who brought them together because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. I wish this is really how it happened because it completely redeems his character. Thank you for writing this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and anticipate more from you!
CowboySteel chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Everything about this is so perfect, it hurts my HEART. Great job!