Reviews for Inability to Act
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 7/22
WOW. Peter did something right. Makes me remember that he was a good friend and was a good Marauder once. So glad he got the two of them together. This was a great piece. Thanks for writing!
Messy Ink chapter 5 . 4/23
I know it's a very long time since this has been published, and you might not even be active on ff any more, but wow. As I was nearing the end of chapter 5 I was so certain you'd leave it just with everyone's lips sealed, too afraid to say anything, too afraid to tip the status quo. I really think you've done something very different from most authors - you humanized Peter, you proved that yes, he made mistakes (awful ones at that), but he was a lot more than a backstabber - he was also a friend, a Gryffindor...Loved the fact that he stood up for Sirius, stood up for something he believed in, and even if in the end he cost his friends their lives, this small little thing made a whole lot of a difference - because there would never been a Harry without a Lily and James.
sand beneath our feet chapter 5 . 4/15
Oh. . unbelievable. Wowowowowowoowowowowoowowowowowowowowowoow!
Also crying cuz we don get to see them get together but yayyy! You caug& me completely offgaurd and im so happy u did
sand beneath our feet chapter 4 . 4/15
Aaaaaaaaaaaagh my poor bleeding awed heart
Awed because ur writing is so freaking beautiful and awesome
And bleeding bceause gaaaaaaaaah the pain
sand beneath our feet chapter 3 . 4/15
Omgosh. I was not expecting that either...and iwas not expecting how beautiful it was going to bw.
Oh no...please, please tell me they get tigether in this fic...im in so much pain and anticioation going through this heartbreak and darling u are an absokutely fantastic writer
sand beneath our feet chapter 2 . 4/15
Oh. My. Gosh. I was not expecting this.
My poor bleeding heart and disbelieving eyes.
You are amazing bte
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 4/15
This is an amazing story
Mad chapter 5 . 2/17
And the only one who did something was Peter? Jesus, I just cried.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 5 . 1/3
I'm glad you made Peter the one to say something! Great fic!
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 1/3
The writing pulled me in. Your word choice and sentence structure are everything. I think I may be hooked.
Silverfyre16 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
I love this story. It is is so sad how they don't speak up when its a crucial moment, and it is so amazing when the least likely person speaks up.
Izaranna chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
That...for a second, that actually made my heart stop.
I mean, GOD, that last sentence had such a large impact that I can't even...GOD, just...
It was so-
I'm just.
I can't.
This is so ridiculously amazing that I just.
The waves of emotion just keep COMING.
Just.
Exhaling now.
Breathtaking.
mspstar97 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
I really want a final chapter where everything comes to light and they get together. But good job with this, and I was glad to see you gave Peter the role of risk-taker, a different take on him than most ff authors.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
"It's ironic, Peter thinks, none of his friends want to date anybody, and they're the ones who get all the attention. Nobody likes Peter because everybody thinks that he's the silly, plodding bloke in the corner. Sometimes, when he's in a really bad mood, he wonders why his friends attract so much interest from girls, they're the ones with all of the fucked up problems, not him. His friends comprise of a werewolf, a narcissistic loner and Lily Evans's personal stalker. Where does the appeal lie? What's so wrong with Peter?"

FAVORITE PART
LOVE THIS
This is, like, canon now for me.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Everything about this piece of writing is so humane. And I loved the ending. :)