Reviews for Inability to Act
Mad chapter 5 . 2/17
And the only one who did something was Peter? Jesus, I just cried.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 5 . 1/3
I'm glad you made Peter the one to say something! Great fic!
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 1/3
The writing pulled me in. Your word choice and sentence structure are everything. I think I may be hooked.
Silverfyre16 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
I love this story. It is is so sad how they don't speak up when its a crucial moment, and it is so amazing when the least likely person speaks up.
Izaranna chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
That...for a second, that actually made my heart stop.
I mean, GOD, that last sentence had such a large impact that I can't even...GOD, just...
It was so-
I'm just.
I can't.
This is so ridiculously amazing that I just.
The waves of emotion just keep COMING.
Just.
Exhaling now.
Breathtaking.
mspstar97 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
I really want a final chapter where everything comes to light and they get together. But good job with this, and I was glad to see you gave Peter the role of risk-taker, a different take on him than most ff authors.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
"It's ironic, Peter thinks, none of his friends want to date anybody, and they're the ones who get all the attention. Nobody likes Peter because everybody thinks that he's the silly, plodding bloke in the corner. Sometimes, when he's in a really bad mood, he wonders why his friends attract so much interest from girls, they're the ones with all of the fucked up problems, not him. His friends comprise of a werewolf, a narcissistic loner and Lily Evans's personal stalker. Where does the appeal lie? What's so wrong with Peter?"

FAVORITE PART
LOVE THIS
This is, like, canon now for me.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Everything about this piece of writing is so humane. And I loved the ending. :)
CookieMonsterOTPJilly chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
The tone of this story shows insane sophistication and empathy for emotion and complexity and it is raw and real and just ughh. Amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
I've never read something like this. It isn't fluffy but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. You are a very good writer, great job!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
And just like that EVERYTHING comes full circle. Bloody brilliant writing!
Writer0895 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
oh petey! gods, can i just bow at your feet because petey is a real marauder in this story.
FlameFeather4549 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed this, and I am so glad you made Peter brave and kind instead of cowardly like so many other stories portray him. I love the last sentence of each paragraph as well... I missed Sirius, though!
Anyway, I loved this story, thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
This was amazing. thank you for uploading and sharing :-)
Kickerbraut chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
You're killing me for stopping here ;)