Reviews for Stuck
Dbzfangirl chapter 10 . 9/23
Poor Dr. Bailey.

All Of The Best Doctors Are With Her Interns
Ahehahehahehah. Poor Dr.!

This Was So Frigging Funny!

Bye. Good Job!
Vintage chapter 8 . 7/7
It's a great fanfic. I was just wondering... wouldn't they be at all nervous about their patients. You have four heads in the elevators and the people who were supposed to be helping them with their patients.
Jasminegirl123 chapter 1 . 6/28
so fun
Burktina chapter 1 . 1/4
I don't like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Awesome story! Loved it, especially merder and mizzie
CileSuns92 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
God, I laughed so much I almost woke my parents and it's three in the morning LOL

I can't wait to delve into the sequel, you got right all the characters' personalities. I can't believe you let Meredith and Addison kiss! That was hilarious. Well, not as much as imagining six-year-old Derek dressed up as a girl. Okay, maybe it was.

I know you wrote this ages ago, but believe me, even if half of the characters in the elevator aren't in the show anymore, it was such a great trip down memory lane! Thanks for that!
JoGrey chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Haha i love it hahahahaaaha
NikkiGilmore13 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I know it's been a while since this was written and it's probably kind of awkward to have a comment this late, but I must say this is still one of the funniest stories about Grey's I have ever read. Mark is brilliant; I love his smirk and his sexual comments. Your pairing of him and Izzy seems interesting and I love that you develop it in the way you did. Mer and Addie: Girl on Girl. Haha. That really made me guffaw. It was awkward because I was sitting at the table with my 'rents in front of me then I was laughing like a maniac. But, what can I say. In general this story really blew my mind. That's probably why when you search through the fanfic archive for number of favorites/reviews it's in the first page.

Thanks for the wonderful story!
Abby'n'Mgeek1255 chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Hello CSM, my name is ' Abby'n'mgeek1255 ' and as you are I am a fan of GREYs ANATOMY too. I have just finished reading stuck and I LOVE IT. It is the Est an the funniest story that I have read, IT IS MY FAVOURITE STORY And I can't wait to read the sequel. When I was reading this I could hear each of the characters voices in my head as if they were saying thins in the show :D

Well done

I have just started to write ffn stories for greys anatomy and once they are done I will put them up here.

Where did you get the inspiration for this story? How did you come up with it?

Hope to hear back and talk to you soon.

SuzzieSidle chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
somebody has been reading/watching harry potter! love that line! funny as fuck story!

love always

L xx
fairytale's sunshine chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Ohhhhh I love it! It's great!:)
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
precious-shootingstar chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
hahaa I LOVED this!

Off to read the sequel now :D
Alwaysx33 chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
seriously this was AWESOME! I'm now off to read Just Dumb Luck! )