Reviews for Be Mine?
riseofafallenangel chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
The tone in this is really good. It's very Snape-ish (which i do realise isn't really a word). Most of the time he's really ooc so that is actually pretty unusual.

Anyway, I liked it so i'm going to go read the rest now.
purpleducki88 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
These are really cute! I love how each one is different; no two people have the same point of view, which is how people really are. Love it!

My favorite has to be Lavender's, for some reason. I lkove her trying facial expresions...I could really imagine someone like her doing that.

This a great story. I hope you continue to write moe and suceed!
Possum132 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Ha! Lavender's story certainly justifies Snape's cynicism. I rather liked Luna's explanation for the madness. Neville was stoically Neville.
pinecone.girl chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
:'( that is soo sad... the interesting thing , though, is that MY parent's anniversary is on 2-14! poor neville.
wingnutdawn chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I enjoyed these stories. MOre realistic than those sappy ones.
Prieda Solo chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
Grr, lavender hate.

Very well written, characters excellent (yeah sorry, by reviews all say the same thing, it's just i'm really tired at the moment :)

I've really enjoyed these little stories. A nice perspective on characters that are often overlooked, and you've painted them beautifully.
Prieda Solo chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Great. Really good luna.

Its symptoms include lovesickness, excessive feelings of lust, compulsive desire to buy expensive things for significant others, dry mouth, sneezing, vomiting, seizures, comas, and, in some cases, death.

*nodnod* yep, happens all the time of valentines day. People buy stuff, sneeze, then drop dead!

Very nicely written. and like I said, perfect Luna!
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Wa! last line so sad. Yopu've captured the mood perfectly here, Neville's a little adult sounding (especially near the beginning) but apart from that this is great.

Don't mind my little bits of constructive crit. I tend to try to include them as it makes me feel my reviews fulfil some useful function.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Brillient. Snapes character is written really well here. and its nice to see a change from silly sappy fluffy valentines.

Yeah, this is great snape. and the events are probably true too. And even though it has an OC (barely, but still) I still love it, which is high praise!
AutumnRain16 chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
This is really unique. They're different from the classic Valentine's Day fics. I especially liked Luna's because I think that the Quibbler is very amusing. I wonder who the girl Snape talked about was...and Neville's was a bit sad, but i guess he's had kind of a sad life...I really liked it so far...thanks for reviewing my story by the way!
mlovektowsing chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
I just stumbled upon this collection of stories. I really like your characterization of Luna. I think it is realistic and amusing at the same time. Just thought I'd let you know. Clever idea with the Dundledees, by the way.

MK
CluelessWanderer chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
good chapter!
APpLeBun chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
Cute! I especially loved the one about Neville (who is the best character to ever appear in the pages of Harry Potter books). Luna, Snape, and Lavender were clever too, because aren't we all tired of the "I love you!" "OMG I LOVE YOU TOO!" stories?

(I know I am) So I commend you on your ability to write and wish you a happy day. No but seriously, they were great. Beast.

''
TimeUntilWhen chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
The one about Neville almost made me cry. It's sweet. Or bittersweet. Something like that. It sounds like chocolate.
CluelessWanderer chapter 3 . 2/12/2007