Reviews for Speechless
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I like how that was written, nicely done.

I like how Casey listed all of Derek's changed behaviors which kind of represent the fact that she plays very close attention to Derek. I like what happened in the end a lot.

Lizzie and Edwin are always amusing when betting and I'm glad they don't want to argue like Casey and Derek.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
WOW! That was a Great one-shot!

SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aw i think u should write a sequel!)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
loved it update soon
tellmeifyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Great job! I really, really, loved it!
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I liked it.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Ah, another amazing story. :):) You're a very writer. I really liked this one. I loved how he approached her and the thing about how things are better left unsaid. Great story. :):)

elisa-fu chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
great story! i just recently discovered your dasey stories and found them quite to my liking :) hopefully you'll write many, many more- cause they're really good
Jo chapter 1 . 4/20/2007

That was awesome!

But I wish it wasn't a oneshot, it would make a grat chapter story.

Wonderful job.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I liked that one as well. Good job. Cheers.
x14xERIKAx14x chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
wow that was like totally awesome! I loved it! yay! lol well, i'm definately adding this story to my favourite story list. yah totally lol. Well, keep up the AWESOME work, and review ya later!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Hey, who knew you were such a good writer? Both stories make me want to read more, so you have to keep writing.

jannikajade chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Very nice.

I really enjoyed this. I thought you everyone's charaterization perfect.

excellent work. I'll look forward to more LwD stuff from you in the future.
Courtnaaay chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
wow, that was amazing Jimmy. you know, i never really pegged you for the creative writing type [which is kind of bad to be judgemental like that i guess] but you have a great way with words, and know just the right ones to use to express the mood of the situtation; i love when writers are good at painting the perfect picture for the story. i was just about to copy and paste an example of what im talking about, but then i realized id be highlighting almost all of it.

well, re-reading all this to collect my thoughts to write more, i realize that it all looks like im just trying to flatter you with compliments of your writing that might not even be true, but dont worry, they deffinately are. i totally look forward to reading more of your writing :]

punkys.daughter chapter 1 . 2/12/2007