Reviews for Stronger Than Hope
KateKringle chapter 42 . 5/11
I *love* how you portray mind battles. Srsly, it's perfect.
KateKringle chapter 41 . 5/11
Rufus, Rufus-he's our man! If he can't gitt'em, no one can! (please don't kill him, he's my fave)
KateKringle chapter 27 . 5/11
Oh that's another thing! How he SURVIVED?! Guh!
KateKringle chapter 26 . 5/10
I know this has more to do with the last chapters than this one but. Can I just say how impressive it was to get as strong of a reaction from me with Harry's suicide chapter as you did? I was *actually* sobbing and I KNEW there were another 25 chapters to go! Harry couldn't have died, and I knew it. But still, I cried.
KateKringle chapter 24 . 5/10
Shit shit shit shit
KateKringle chapter 23 . 5/10
I am sobbing. Ron and Hermione's parts of the will have broken me.
KateKringle chapter 9 . 5/10
Ouch. My heart! After chapter on chapter of resolute depression from Harry and then to hear even one sentence about 'the sheer beauty of the world' hurt. It feels good and also horrible that he still feels some love for living.
This is amazing! Thank you for the story :)
Kat chapter 50 . 3/4
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS. I WISH IT NEVER ENDED AND JUST *SQUEALS IN DELIGHT*
Absolutely adopted this story! I've read it over and over. I love the slow building accord between Severus and Harry. Spectacular and well done!
anon chapter 1 . 1/25
I know this was written a while back and you might not even read this but I just wanted to say this was a beautifully written fic. I can't imagine it was easy giving so much depth to your characters. Hope you haven't stopped writing, thanks for the great story!
Arwen17evenstar chapter 38 . 1/23
crap, didn't realize I wasn't logged in, due to my browser caching the old page.

"At times, Gryffindor self-sacrificing heroics could serve a purpose—namely, when a Slytherin could benefit from them."
hahaha, glad Snape sees the positives in this relationship, you awesome bastard.

I just love how Severus speaks to Harry now. It's all "us" vs "them" talk. Severus has a friend, awwww! lol
hahaha, glad Snape sees the positives in this relationship, you awesome bastard you.

Arwen17evenstar chapter 28 . 1/18
Snape can manipulate me any day. That crazy ambition he's got going right now is inspiring and sexy lol.
megacharizat chapter 43 . 1/2
and here I thought that the git might actually grow to care for Harry.
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »