Reviews for Stronger Than Hope
avcngrs chapter 50 . 3/26
this story was beautifully written. it had an enjoyable, somewhat angsty plot that had a clear direction in where it was going, although not enough that you completely expected the ending. the character interaction was wonderfully well written and it was a very enjoyable read.
NaomiK chapter 1 . 3/6
Loved this story, especially the second part. You must be very proud of it, its brilliant in so many ways! I was a little sad not to find more of your work!
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Cassandra392 chapter 50 . 2/16
This was amazing, start to finish. The character development felt realistic and unforced. Thanks for writing!
Penguin Java chapter 24 . 2/10
Awesome! Your Snape is a total badd ss!
Penguin Java chapter 8 . 2/8
I am once again impressed with your version of Snape. He really is only hampered by his own prejudice. Also, you've done a fine job on the violence, walking the line between actual horror and simple gore. Thanks for sharing.
Penguin Java chapter 6 . 2/8
I vaguely recall Lupin saying something in POA in the shack about Snape being brilliantly wrong again. That's how Snape is here. You've really captured his intelligence and prejudice! Snape will stumble his way to the truth for all the wrong reasons!
smiles2go chapter 50 . 12/25/2016
Very realistic view of a more logical ending
Comrade'sRoza chapter 50 . 12/2/2016
I loved the way you described Legillimency in this story and all the intricacies of it. Though I did not particularly like the way you depicted Dumbledore. Anyways this is brilliant.
crotia chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Every time I think the story is going as I want it to go something happens. Which makes this a very interesting story
crotia chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
I love this. I love the way your Harry and Snape think
crotia chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
I don't like it... I love it!
Cztelnik chapter 50 . 11/9/2016
I return every so often to this fic, like all my beloved books, and it never fails to lure me back into the enchanting world of a well told story. As always, one more time, I say thank you for writing and posting.
SkyeMoor chapter 50 . 11/7/2016
Gryffindors like challenges and games.
SkyeMoor chapter 34 . 11/7/2016
If it must be done, best do it quickly.
mworth1019 chapter 50 . 10/21/2016