Reviews for Stronger Than Hope
royalcatniss chapter 50 . 2/20
Just finished rereading the story! Snape’s characterization is definitely one of the best parts! I forgot how bittersweet the ending was
mullingarofniall chapter 50 . 2/20
Great story. The parts about legilimency were AMAZING! Of course, all the entire fanfic is extremely good, but you kept me reading and reading!
13 chapter 50 . 1/2
I like the way you portray Prof. Snape here. The story itself isn't sunshine and rainbows, considering the genre. But then again, this is a fanfiction; the author is responsible how the characters in the story acts as well as the story flows. Now, I'm not even going to pretend I know shit about writing a good story and critique the author's writing. I am compelled to listen to my remaining braincell that I enjoyed reading this.
Hunnypooh chapter 26 . 12/3/2020
omg... I fucking hate Snape. He's an utter piece of shit in this story. i don't even care if he somehow gains a sort of change of heart and becomes a better person, treating and manipulating a child like this is unforgivable. I hope Harry does turn the tables on him and kills him. I totally feel it.
royalcatniss chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Ahhh that was such a beautiful story. I’ve always wanted a Snape/Harry story focused on Occlumency.
midnightdew chapter 49 . 9/7/2020
This story started out really good and really dark and so angsty and full of suspense. And I was all for it.. Until the later chapters when he's with Snape. I understand that Snape's quite a grey character but I think the way he was portrayed, the constant emphasis of him using Potter for his own glory even after their time together.. Strike me as cold and manipulative and he's a downright bastard. He has no real character growth.. In fact I think he regressed, using potter as a mere pawn for his victory against Voldy and Dumbledore. I get it that morals can be grey and potter wants to be free to live life on his own terms but the thing is, he isn't free. He still isn't free of Snape's influence. While I love Severitus or Snape as mentor, it's quite hard to fall in love with this fiction.. Unless Potter grows out of his Stockholm syndrome with Snape and recognises he's never really escaped manipulation by anyone and severes ties with Snape and Dumbledore and goes his own way, totally. But to realise that he's been manipulated by Snape when he thought he's been free, it's going to mess him up again. And he's already been messed up by sirius' death. I feel pity for potter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
This is the worst storry ever
Tog Obsessed chapter 17 . 6/14/2020
I can't even with Snape right now
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 17 . 5/4/2020
Snape is getting on my last nerves oh man
Guest chapter 50 . 4/29/2020
I have the bad habit of starting fanfics and dropping them after a chapter or two. Especially for the long ones. That said, I binge read this in a day. Thank for making this wonderful story!
Smithback chapter 50 . 3/7/2020
wonderful
Rainandquiet chapter 50 . 2/11/2020
Thank you, this has been such a great story to read, I have really loved it.
EmbarrassingPast chapter 23 . 2/7/2020
The Galleon goes to Professor Dumbledore, and the Knut to Professor Snape, to express my estimate of their value.

This is the most savage shit i’ve ever read omg
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2020
The last words are ' Almost there Sirius'

Me looks at the chapters.

On chapter 4

46 chapters left
AnonymousGripe chapter 32 . 12/6/2019
Also, are we meant to believe they think 'the power the Dark Lord knows not' is Dark magic, hate, or legillimency?
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »