Reviews for Just the Two of Us
Deathsaige chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
i like it!do you know of grand chase?plz play that game or check it on .ph pls check it out!
liliwick the WORD chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Me loiks the cuteness. Never thought of Ashe and Vossler's relationship like this before. Hm..

Hee. Well done. .

*Gives you cookie in hopes for more updates*

- noriKochan
Sorikaii chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Vashler is love, and you portray it beautifully. I love all of these little ficlets, and I'm sure that the others can't be too bad. I hope you find your muse for this collection again.

-Ali
Laguna's twin sister chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Aw this fic was so cute. Although there were some parts that ended too abruptly. I especially like the first chapter. Oh, hey, maybe you should download the latest internet explorer or something. Check your settings! It'll be fine. forgive ff dot net haha
Vixen2004 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Crystmas!

I love the alternate spelling! It fits the world perfectly!

Such an imagination you have.

And the format of this chapter was different, yet it still felt somewhat cohesive with the former ones.

And, oh my gosh, the line:

"Rasler takes her hand to comfort her. But she'd reached for Vossler's first."

Aw X eight million w's that won't show up on the review page.

...and poor Rasler. XD

The ending for this one made me cringe. Again. Ashe really is all alone at the end of the game, isn't she? I mean, Vaan has Penelo, Basch has Larsa, and Balthier has Fran. But who does Ashe have?

...she should call up Balthier. On an ancient Dalmascan cell phone or something. I'm sure he'd find something to do.

Regardless; amazing, like always.

"I will destroy everything it knows and loves dammit."

Your author's notes are almost as amusing as your stories. XD
Vixen2004 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I love how you make these things so short yet so poignant.

And the ending in this was one was...ouch.

Like, my heart hurt. And I cried a little.

No, not really. But if I had been sleep deprived I probably would have.

And I can't help but wonder what royal Dalmascan leg casts look like...or a royal Dalmascan wheelchair...
Vixen2004 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I aw-ed. Outloud. This does not happen.

But I just broke when I read the line:

"He said thu-thu-that he cuh-can’t come wuh-with me!”

Just the fact that you spelled things the way you did made the moment that much more effective.

And the wayward comments concerning Basch. XD

I can't believe you managed to do such a good job depicting Raminas when he had about five point three seconds of screen time, and that's rounding up. You even characterized her mother in a way that seemed so...so real...and she never even appears in the game. (I cringed when I read the line alluding to her illness. I cringed and I had no previous attachment to her. Look at what you've done to me; reducing me to a measly puddle of sympathetic goo. I hate you. Hate.)

Ha: "...if he ever has any more daughters, he'll be sure to change our her protector regularly..."

And your Author's Notes!

HA! You paid the girl via Snickers to throw a tantrum! You are genius, woman. Unprecedented amounts of genius.
Vixen2004 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OH MY GOSH!

Cute fluffy bunny friendship fics indeed!

FAV! FAV! FAV!

This was so good, it should be required reading for high schools all across America. Or wherever you hail from. (Planet Prolific comes to mind; only talented people live there XD)

I mean, this was just such an adorable take on such a novel concept and you just pwned the world with your understanding of emotion and characters.

Just the little details you inserted through out the chapter made me squeal myself into laryngitis.

“I am not a child, Princess, it will not snatch me.”

Case in point.

Ya know, I just came back from Barnes and Noble and I must say this trumps anything I read there. I spent three hours leafing through best sellers when all I had to do was turn on my stupid computer. Sometimes the best stuff is right under my nose.

I love how you kept it somewhat simplistic, writing more akin to Alan Paton than Charles Dickens (shudders.) That man was paid by the word and it shows. He never shuts up. Alan Paton, on the other hand, can say so much with so little, and his writings resonate long after you close the book.

And even though I drool over well written compositions novel like in length, with obscenely long words and prolific character descriptions to match (Dickens, for the record, doesn't write so much as he rambles) I found that your somewhat shorter chapter carried all the punch and emotion of a two thousand page novel.

(Nods.)

Yes, this was spectacular. You have made me like Vossler. And that in and of itself is worthy of praise. And a medal. And some cookies. And perhaps the Noble Peace Prize.
fooffybunny chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
I had no idea that you updated this fic. What the hell? I thought I got e-mailed when you update :( Either way, this was a great (and depressing) holiday fic. The stages of loss are really sad but sound "realistic" to what her past holidays would be like. Poor Vossler :( I'm still bitter about his betrayal/death! Luckily he still lives vicariously through you lol take care _
Bobby Corwen chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Gimme more...! :B
Bobby Corwen chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Aw...

I've seen previous posts that there should be more AshexVossler fanfictions either platonic or romantic...don't care as long they're together that makes you say..."Aw..." I just hope there aren't any other characters that get in the way though. Like a love triangle thing...or somethin'.

c:
Bobby Corwen chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
When you bring up that Ashe could have been a very well-behaved child, I can't help but agree with you as well. No apparent reason though...It just seems like Ashe in the past before she hardened her demeanor after Archadia's conquest and invasion of Dalmasca. Just reading your fanfictions makes me like Ashe more...I always thought Ashe was a nice girl before the events prior to Final Fantasy XII. Y'know just to keep an open-mind on her character. The first time I got to know Ashe...I was so annoyed by her...but when I play it a few times I start to understand Ashe's personality, and her past. Like thinking Ashe use to be a nice girl before all this...Only she had a true happy ending. But Yatsumo isn't known for all-round, ultimate, happy endings. I mean FFT was such a conspiracy. D:
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I agree with you, Vossler was her sworn protector before Basch served for Dalmasca. Also I always enjoyed Vossler and Ashe in whatever relationship over Basch because in my opinion it's more entertaining to me. Yea...Love this chapter so much fluff. c:
TheDonutMistress chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Another fic from you! It's been too long. This one's rather short, but it counts! I like it because you're one of few who recognizes the bond between Ashe and Vossler, and you represent it well. Melancholy, of course, but still a great read.

Now, I know you've got another Ashe n Vossler fic up your sleeve, and I wanna know when we're gonna see it here! Heh heh heh.
Sulia Serafine chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I always wanted Vossler to get some more attention. Thanks for this! It's wonderful
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »