Reviews for Junk Mail
superecho chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
An incredibly touching story of Phantom Brave.

This 'after-game story' is pretty fits with the original game's storyline.

The mail-bottle wave scene is pretty awkward and humorous.

The way you described the events in detail especially at Cluster Haven with Sienna, is simply amazing.

Every character is shown up with perfect 'in-character'-ness, such as Marona's pure kindness, Ash's slight sarcasm, Raphael's noble chivalry, Cauldron's 'fatherhood', and many more.

This story is so sweet that it reminds me so much on how I enjoyed playing Phantom Brave back then.

Ah, good ol' memories. :)

Phantom's Brave's story is the best compared to other strategy games NIS made. And you writing here has succeeded expressing its full power. Good job well done :D

As for the rest, I completely agree with Martin III.

Your writing ability is excellent. Keep it up! :)
Martin III chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What can I say? This is another great Phantom Brave story with truly exceptional handling of the characters. The premise and the idea of Cauldron's fan club being behind it are both humorous and fit the world of the game very well. The mystery is layered on very nicely and I found the resolution quite satisfying.

As with "Rivals", the highlight here is with your handling of the characters. You scribe their dialogue and mannerisms with such vividness and accuracy that I can actually picture their game sprites playing out your scenes and hear their voice actors reading your dialogue. It's almost like getting a bonus chapter of the game, which, for someone who loves these characters as much as I do, is quite a treat.

A thoroughly wonderful read. You unquestionably have a great handling of Phantom Brave, and I sincerely hope that we have not seen the last story from you to grace this section.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

Shin aK1ra-sama chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Too cute and too funny...!

Love it, obviously.

...It would have been nice if other phantoms would have been mentioned, though.

Still very good!

Shin aK1ra-sama DESU! Good work.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
wow that ws intresting it was a good story
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I could definitely see this happen to poor Ash and Marona. Good job of capturing the tone of the game.

Small typo alert: "There are only the ones who made it inside!" should be "these".

Anyway, it's all good, but my favorite parts were about the poor, silent phantoms and their plight. (And of course Ash was born to play the saxophone.)
charmwitch chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
KITA-!

This is the most amazing birthday present in textual form I've ever received. I think you have such a wonderful voice for the characters. Thank you so much oh my god.