Reviews for Lost
EYKFAN chapter 19 . 2/9
I never thought that i would find anyone interested in the show "The Rifleman" and to actual write a story about it! I'm so glad that you did this story!
Bless your soul! I I love the father and son bond and moral value behind it! Brilliant job! Wished I could of read this sooner! But back then I never knew about the show!

Keep up the good work!
Wallypog chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
AWESOME SAUCE! IT WAS JUST LIKE READING AN EPISODE! great job! i love the mark/lucas dynamic of the show and you did great with it!
paulwalkerangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
cool
Ariel Lillian chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like your work very much. It was very good with a lot of twists. I was going to try writing one too if you have any advice to give that would be great. Overall it was great. I think you should try and get it published. There are some grammatical errors but it doesn't take away too much from the story. Thanks again for your great writing.
Carycomic chapter 19 . 9/12/2007
Fantastic finish!

It quite literally brought tears to my eyes. I now forward twice as eagerly to the continuation of "The Outlaw's Widow." Thanks, again, so much!
Carycomic chapter 18 . 9/12/2007
As that old prospector might have put it: "Yes, sir-e-e, Bob! There sure ain't no honor among thieves."

Way to go!
Carycomic chapter 17 . 9/12/2007
I would not want to be Broudy when Lucas sees what he did to Micah. ;-)
Carycomic chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
WHO-O-O-O-E-E-E-E!

Way to go, Mark! I'm now off to chapter 17.
Carycomic chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
Whoa! Looks like the Big Showdown is fast approaching. And, I guarantee you that I'll be here to read it.

Thanks for posting this new chapter! :-D
Carycomic chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
Thanks for the new chapter. It was well worth the wait.

And, methinsk, Roark and Lloyd might just wind up saving Lucas, Micah, and the bounty hunter some trouble!
Write to Read chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I recently discovered your story and wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading all 13 chapters. It is well written. There are some minor spelling and grammatical errors, but it doesn't distract from the story or characters. I'm a Rifleman fan such as yourself. I was only a year old when the series began on TV, but I have enjoyed the years of reruns immensely. Your story is true to the characters as we have come to know and love them. The storyline is good. I liked the prologue that gives you a good background of the bad guys and the way you lead the reader into the beginning of the story. You did a good job of contrast and conflict between the uncle Lloyd and Will and the suspense with Mark caught in the middle of the conflict. I was hooked right from the beginning. I can't wait to read more of the story. I know every story must have an end and I'm eagerly awaiting to read more, but will be sorry when the story does come to an end. Good job, keep the chapters coming. I look forward to more.
Carycomic chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Seems like that log-in is getting overly case-sensitive. LOL!

But, anyway; this was a nice, angsty change-of-pace. Let's all your readers mentally refresh themselves for the Big Showdown with the Bad Guys. Have a nice weekend, schooner!
Carycomic chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
Lloyd better realize that when people mess with Mark McCain, they've pushed his father too far. In which case, as Crazy Charlie might put it: "the Rifleman's the one gonna be dishin' out some hurtin'!"

Thanks, dude! See you chapter 13.
Carycomic chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
Excellent! Especially, the inclusion of Crazy Charlie. If this had been an actual episode of the series, the late, great Arthur Hunnicutt would have been perfect for that role.

He, of course, will probably always be most famous for playing Deputy Bull, in the John Wayne classic "El Dorado."
Carycomic chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
I certainly hope so, Will. Because, something tells me Mark's life expectancy just might expire at that rendezvous.

Great cliffhanger, dude! Bring on the next chapter, ASAP.

:-)