Reviews for Lost
TolkienScholar chapter 7 . 6/12
I really enjoyed reading Mark and Will's exchange over the gun. Will's opinion that no rifle can out-draw a sixshooter seems to be a pretty common sentiment, but Lucas has proved that wrong time and time again! Dear Mark, always boasting on his Pa. I'm proud of him for refusing to handle the gun when he knew his Pa wouldn't want him to, though he did take it without the bullets, which I'm not sure Lucas would have considered a whole lot better. After all, it's the handling of a gun he doesn't approve of. I do wish people would stop giving him ideas. Anyway, Mark's not even 14 yet. He's only 12. At least his conscience bit him and he got his mind back on what's really important right now.

It's sweet that Will doesn't want Mark to run off and get lost or hurt, even though he knows he's in trouble and it's going to be hard to figure out what to do with the kid. Of course, it probably wouldn't go so great for Will if Mark told others about him, either; Mark doesn't know anything, but his Pa or Micah might put two and two together, especially if Mark mentioned Will's jumpiness. All the same, I still think well of him. Lol at this: "I can take care of myself."/"Like ya did back at the river?"

Oh, and he is going to help Mark. See, this kid is really good deep down. Mark can't keep secrets from Lucas, though; they've never done that. I like that his first thought, though, is that Will saved his life and he doesn't want to have to keep quiet about that. It takes him a lot longer to pick up on the fact that Will's in trouble with the law than it probably should, but then, Mark was always overly trusting.

I had to smile as Will's misplaced loyalty to Lloyd comes out again. Come to think of it, he's a little like Mark, inclined to hero worship and trusting too much to people who don't always have his best interests at heart.

It's just like Mark to wonder if his Pa is okay while he's the one in the outlaws' camp. That's what I love about these two.

Oh, Will is Lloyd's nephew! Now I get why he puts up with him as much as he does, and maybe why Will worships him, too. It grates on Roark, clearly, though; that's where the "blood or no blood" comes in, I guess. I was wondering about that Roark might as well shut up, though. He's in hot water himself.

Yikes, Mark, enough with the bragging! Why does he ALWAYS have to brag to the WRONG people? He should know better than that! It just makes them more determined to tangle with his Pa and puts Lucas in more danger. Argh, Mark!

Aww, Will. I loved that moment where he put his hands on Mark's shoulders protectively, and how he drew the gun on his uncle, although of course he wasn't prepared to use it. Really, though, Lloyd was wise not to kill Mark, as Lucas doesn't seem to be above revenge. It wouldn't have done them much good. I don't like the idea of Mark being used as insurance, though, that's for sure, although at least he has an ally in Will. Still, that'll put Lucas at a severe disadvantage.

I love this: "I'm not better than they are."/"I don't think that's true. If you were really like them, you'd have never stopped to help me." I'm getting major Will Fulton vibes again, though. Lucas told Mark almost the exact same thing about him. Creepy how similar these two characters are.

Smart kid, leaving a clue! Now if only Lucas and Micah can find it!
TolkienScholar chapter 6 . 6/12
Ah, so that's why we didn't hear from the young gun in the last chapter; he wasn't with them. I had assumed because they said "three or four" that he was, but it makes sense now. Hm, Will. Now I can't help picturing Will Fulton from Ep. 3, but seeing as Mark is now 12 so we're clearly well beyond that, I hope Will has served his time and is now back in North Fork married to Ann Bard. I just hope this Will has the chance to turn things around the way Will Fulton did. The fact that he saved Mark (also like Will Fulton) definitely gives me hope that he will. And he's going to a lot of trouble to make sure Mark's okay. (I like how you describe it from Mark's fuzzy perspective, as he doesn't even realize yet who's taking care of him.) He was hoping to make good time, and this is a huge delay. But he does it. I love the contrast between this and Lloyd's treatment of Smitty. This is where Will and Lloyd differ, and why he will never be like Lloyd.

Will seems pretty competent with taking care of Mark for a rough young kid who thinks he's an outlaw. ;) And he's certainly showing a lot more concern than his hero Lloyd ever would - stripping Mark, drying him, rubbing him down, putting his own shirt on him, wrapping him in a blanket, sharing what sounds like his own whiskey and later his own food with him... Dear kind young man, he is not cut out for the line of work he's picked out. He's duly concerned about the marshal, of course, since he is with a group of outlaws and Lloyd and his men are still out there. But I have a hunch he'll come around soon enough. I just hope Lucas and Micah find the two of them before Lloyd does, though that seems unlikely.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and I think I'm going to like watching Will and Mark interact from here on out. I look forward to reading on!
TolkienScholar chapter 5 . 6/12
So it was Roark that started the firing. Makes sense. Lloyd seems much more calculating, inclined to attack only with good purpose. In fact, I was surprised he was willing to slow down for Smitty and didn't give up on him until it was clearly too late. I guess it makes sense that he was "a good man," but knowing they didn't actually take out the two men Roark shot at, I would think they would be in too much of a hurry to be patient with an injured man for that long. Just a thought. What does the young gun think of all this, by the way? He's been uncharacteristically silent and in the background this chapter.

I was a bit confused by how Lucas took Mark's disappearance. He was obviously worried, but I wouldn't have thought "forlornly" would be a word that could be used to describe his response, even after searching that long; I would think he would be more "frantic" than "forlorn." Lucas isn't one to give up easily, especially not when it comes to Mark. I would expect Micah to be having a hard time keeping up with him as he searches quickly and frantically, shouting Mark's name, for hours. Just remembering things like how quickly he lit out after Mark in "Eight Hours to Die" and "The Pet" when he knew Mark was in danger. His response here doesn't quite seem in character. There were a few descriptions that did fit - "tense set of his jaw," "catapulting over several boulders" - but I would have really capitalized on that a lot more if I were you. I would also have expected him to show more impatience in the interaction with the bounty hunter, as they're losing daylight fast and Mark is his primary concern, not some bounty hunter who prefers to take in his prisoners dead than alive, although Micah is certainly right in his disdain for the man. (Note that "disdain" has a "d," not a "t.")

Oh, good, at least this fellow will let them know who they're dealing with, because I have a hunch Mark is going to end up caught by Lloyd and his bunch. They might even get an ally, an unsavory one perhaps, but when Mark's life is on the line I think Lucas will be willing to take what help he can get, and this guy seems to know Lloyd's ways pretty well.

...or not. He is nothing but trouble, that's for sure, but I have a hunch they'll still fall in with him later, certainly if Mark gets picked up by the gang. But Broudy's pretty cocky to think he would be able to put a bullet through Lucas's chest! He's never seen that rifle at work!

Poor Lucas. Trying so hard to distract himself with work, even repairing that cinch while on the trail trying to keep his mind off worrying about Mark. This was a good time to consider the effect Lucas has had on Micah, so well done there. (The saloon is the Last Chance, not the Second Chance, by the way.) I've always thought Micah sort of thought of Lucas as a son, as well as a close friend, with the way he always calls him, "Lucas Boy" and seems sort of protective of him. He's almost part of the family. I love that bond.

Yes, I noticed that Lucas still wore his wedding ring! I'm glad you mentioned it here, too. :)

I like how you mention here that Lucas recognizes that Mark is smart and knows a lot about how to survive. I think it's important to remember that Lucas is trying to teach Mark to be a man, and Mark isn't totally helpless, but on the other hand, his worries are also quite justified, as he is just a boy and he could be tired or injured. I just appreciated that acknowledgment there.

I look forward to reading on! :)
TolkienScholar chapter 4 . 6/11
"It's women's work, and I don't cotton to it!" Loved that line from Ep. 4: "The Marshal," and loved the expression on Lucas's face then even more. And here again, we see Mark embarrassed over doing "women's work." :) (It's called a chicken COOP, by the way, not coup.) Nice of Rough to give him that geode; a boy always does like having something cool to show off to his friends. Mark's reaction was so funny.

I liked seeing Lucas through his father's eyes, but like the bit about Margaret in the last chapter, I think it could have been incorporated more smoothly. Mark has spent so much time one-on-one with his Pa that he certainly has him memorized in every detail already. If he's going to study Lucas like this, it needs to be completely in the context of the new things he's learned about his Pa the night before, how he sees him in a new way. He might consider how he would have looked as the wild, reckless man Rough said he used to be, and how his ruggedness and huge frame would have looked to someone standing in his way. He might look at the lines on his Pa's face and reflect on how much his Pa has been through. He might consider whether his Pa had been as plain-spoken and honest in the past, and how he might have been changed by his Ma. There are all sorts of things Mark might be thinking about as he examines Lucas, but we need to hear all of them as he observes him so that we know the entire time that this is why Mark is looking at his Pa. It would turn a touching idea into a powerful moment of reflection. And while I know you want to describe Micah, too, in the interest of being kind to the fandom blind, I wouldn't put it in the same place. It takes away from the action too long and also weakens the power of Mark's reflection on his Pa.

I wouldn't put in the pronunciation of "Gila"; the fact that it's in New Mexico Territory will be enough to suggest that pronunciation, and if the reader doesn't get it, it's not that big a deal. Also, the apostrophe in "calf ropin's" is where the "g" was taken out.

Oh, dear, Mark's on about that rifle again. I feel bad for him, knowing that Lucas started using one so young and not being allowed to have one himself, and I know he worries because Lucas is in danger so often. Maybe he feels he would be able to help Lucas if he had a rifle, in addition to the bragging rights and status that would come with having one of his own. But that could easily be part of why Lucas wouldn't want Mark to have one; he already gets involved in things and puts Lucas in danger because Lucas's first priority is always to protect his son. With a gun of his own, he'd be even more likely to interfere. But the biggest thing is what Lucas talked to Rough about in the previous chapter: He doesn't want to risk Mark going down the path he started on as a young man. Because there's no guarantee Mark would find a woman to pull him back from the edge, nor that Mark wouldn't get killed before he had that chance. And that'd kill Lucas. I'm glad he's taught him how to shoot, though. It would have been worse not to. (By the way, I think you mean "It wasn't that his father NEVER let him hold a gun," not "ever.")

Oh, my! Poor Lucas! He's having to face his worst nightmare: losing his son. (Note that "losing" and "lose" have only one "o," not two.) I look forward to reading on and finding out what happened! Obviously this must be Lloyd and his gang, but Lucas can't be sure of that yet. I hope he can at least figure it out before they disappear entirely, or it'll be that much harder to track them.
TolkienScholar chapter 3 . 6/11
I had to laugh at Lucas taking Mark's hat off at the table. Out in the Wild West they might be, but manners will not be forgotten in the McCain household! Which, as Lucas states in "The Safeguard," was Margaret's wish for Mark, which makes a perfect lead-in to this chapter, judging by the chapter title. I have a hunch whatever's coming will be heart-rending.

Haha! I declare, you're referencing so many things from the show, and it's giving me the major feels. Yes, Mark does hate Lucas cutting his hair, but of course they can't afford a "store bought" haircut. And dear Micah, hiding a smile. :)

There was a bit of awkward wording in your description of Mark's enjoyment of the meal. I'm assuming you used "savory" here just to mean delicious, but following "chocolate cake" as it does, it gives the wrong impression about the cake's flavor, as "savory" tends to refer more to things like meat.

Good for Micah! He knows what he can't handle. I suppose Lucas probably refused to keep him company by not drinking either, or maybe it was just because Mark was present.

Just a typo: "Still can't believe this one settled down," Roug remarked... - You meant "Rough," obviously.

I had to smile at the description of Lucas's past. I don't know how much of this is canon, as I still haven't seen the whole show, but given how many people come into town trying to kill Lucas, I would imagine much of it is true or at least makes sense. He didn't get good at that rifle for nothing, and he doesn't mind killing a man if he has to, although he's established to Mark that it's not his first choice in how to respond. And as he states later, he's had to kill friends with it before, and that's hard. He's very closed about his past, and it's probably for Mark's benefit, though it might even go back to Margaret. She seems to have been a very steadying and softening influence on him, given all the little feminine touches that still affect his life and Mark's, from the marigolds around the house to the china out of which he drinks his coffee to the way he wants to make sure Mark learns his manners. I was especially surprised at Micah remembering Lucas saying that he "might have been on the other side of the gun." I think Rough's probably right that Margaret was a major deciding factor in that not being the case.

It's great to be helpful to fandom-blind readers, as there are some people around this site that tend to read fandom blind; I'm one of them. But I think you could handle the back story with a little less "telling" and use this as an opportunity the further develop character and even add some feels. You're using an omnicient POV anyway, so you could easily delve into Lucas's thoughts in introducing the death of Lucas's wife, instead of saying "Rough was referring to Lucas' late wife..." You could give us a sense of how Lucas feels remembering her, for example. I would enjoy reading that. :)

There sure were a lot of feels with that story, though. I felt so bad for Lucas, having to hear Rough tell the story that he wasn't able to tell Mark himself. It was an awkward situation for him, and clearly painful, as he told Mark. But I think Mark did need to know that; as he said, they've agreed to tell each other everything. Of course some things that are too difficult to say, but a boy deserves to know that sort of thing about his ma.

I love what Lucas says about his rifle here: "This rifle has been both a blessing and a curse. Over the years it's saved the people I cared about most, but always at a price." This perfectly sums up how he feels about the rifle and his skill with it. Well said.

Lol about Lucas correcting "sodbuster" with "rancher." :)

Aaaaah, I can't handle the feels. I really, really can't. Rough is right; most people would kill for that kind of relationship, and Lucas is doing a fine job. I know it's hard, and I'm sure Mark is asking a lot of difficult questions now, and he's certainly boasting in his pa as he always does. Rough is absolutely right that "he has to deal with [Lucas's] reputation just like [Lucas] does." I love that line. But Lucas certainly doesn't need to doubt himself. I love this conversation so much. 3

Another enjoyable chapter full of references to the show that continue to show how well you know these characters. Precious.
TolkienScholar chapter 2 . 6/10
You're pretty good at writing fight scenes! That's something I've always struggled with. I like your pacing, interspersing the action with details like Rough's appearance, the reactions of the bystanders, and Lucas's hatred of the term "Sodbuster." That intrigued me, by the way; he never reacted to it when Hank Fulton called him that in episode 3, but maybe he figured it wasn't worth fighting over, particularly when his primary concern at that point was bringing Will around to the good. I kind of like the idea that Lucas has a slur he really detests, though. Sometimes I think he lets things roll off his back too easily in the show when they're directed against himself. That was a nice touch.

Although your fight scene is pretty easy to read compared to others I've read, there was one thing that made it a bit confusing: You tend to use commas pretty sparsely. In some ways, that's just your writing style, and I can certainly respect that, but there are places where the lack of commas makes it really unclear. Here are a few:
- "He smiled wickedly at Lucas showing off the space between two large front teeth." - This actually makes it sound like Lucas is the one with the space between his front teeth. You need a comma after "Lucas."
- "Each man strained to bring the other down with muscles bulging and teeth clenched." - This makes it sound like you're saying it was their bulging muscles and clenched teeth that they were using to try to bring the other down. Not that they weren't using their muscles, but I don't think it has quite the ring you want. You need a comma after "down."
- "Rough slipped a leg between his opponents sending Lucas crashing to the ground." - The major issue here is really lack of an apostrophe, which makes it sound like Rough has two opponents, but you also need a comma. It should be "Rough slipped a leg between his opponent's, sending Lucas crashing to the ground."
- "Lucas gripped the other man's thick forearm trying to pry it away from his chest." - You need a comma after "forearm."
- "Lucas stood back up breathing heavily." - You need a comma after "up."
- "Lucas took the advance this time crashing into the other man." - You need a comma after "time."
- "Stay out of the way son." - "Son" here is a direct address, which always requires a comma to set it apart from the rest of the sentence. There are other such occurrences throughout the chapter.
- "Rough quickly took the advantage and gritting his teeth pressed Lucas into the mud." - You need a comma both before and after "gritting his teeth."

I love that moment where the two broke out laughing. I wasn't sure what type of fight this was, which I think was your intention, up until that moment. Mark was anxious, but I wasn't sure if it was the kind of anxiety when you're worried about your Pa or just don't want him to man insulted Lucas with a particularly hated insult, but that doesn't necessarily mean enmity; it could be a good-natured rivalry with a rough sort of fellow (no pun intended). ;) The reaction of the people around was odd, especially given that Lucas is well-liked in North Fork, but it makes sense in a camp where this guy is the foreman. It was a puzzle right up until the laughter, which was just as it should have been. And I like this line: "Spoken like a true McCain!" I like Rough from that moment. I was quite amused by his saying he didn't know his own strength; if he can bring down Lucas, it must be quite prodigious!

This is just the cutest thing ever: "Any man that can bring Lucas McCain down a notch or two every once in a while is good enough for me!" Dear, dear Micah. My favorite relationship in the show is obviously Lucas and Mark's, but Lucas and Micah's is my second favorite. I love their friendship. I liked his and Rough's connection over Micah's barest hint of an accent. Yes, I like this big, rough fellow (pun definitely intended).

By the way, Lucas's ranch is 15 miles outside of North Fork, not 5. At least, that's what Micah told someone asking about Lucas early in season 1; Ep. 9: "The Sister," maybe?

I enjoyed the reference to Mark's sweet tooth, and Micah's follow-up about his addiction to coffee after dropping the alcohol addiction. Also Lucas leaning against the desk rather than choosing to take a seat. I feel like, with all these little touches and references back tot the show, you're kind of assuring us that you know these characters well and this story is in good hands. ;)

On that same note, it was good to see Lucas using his rifle. Quick and precise as always, provoking some bragging from Mark, which Lucas quickly quashes. True to character. :) And Rough just gained some more points in my books by being willing to allow it. :)

May I just say I appreciate your willingness to portray people as they would have been in this historical period, no matter how "politically incorrect" it might be. I'm referring to Tubbs and Billy Whitefeather. You're honest about what they would have been like in this period, and how people would have regarded them, and I appreciate that. I'm very much in favor of historical accuracy over pandering.

I enjoyed this chapter; you clearly know these characters, and I think they're in good hands. I look forward to reading on!
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 6/9
Hello, there! I've been a huge fan of "The Rifleman" for years, and I've just now started watching the show again from the beginning. I'm looking forward to getting into the part about Lucas and Mark, but in the meantime, you're doing an excellent job with setting the scene, following the show's pattern of showing whatever rough characters Lucas and Mark will have to deal with in the couple minutes before the first commercial break. ;)

It's obvious that you can visualize the scenes you're describing very clearly from the amount of detail you put in. I enjoyed such details as the "sagging hitching post," the little dust devil that kicked up just as they went into the saloon, and the description of Mavis's clothes. It actually made me feel even more sorry for the girl to hear about how provocatively she was dressed; she seems to be desperately trying to be desirable and instead only making herself ridiculous. This is made particularly clear by the gunslinger's sarcastic, "Anything for a /lady/." Poor thing. I ADORE this line: "For despite her age the girl, like the dress, had already begun to show signs of wear." Brilliant description.

Quick question: Did you mean "rouge painted face" instead of "rogue painted face"? I only ask because I've never heard the expression "rogue painted face" and confusing the spellings of those two words seems to be common on the Internet. Rouge is a type of makeup like blush, while a rogue is someone who is rebellious and a loner.

As much as I love your descriptions and general scene-setting skill, I feel like you get a little wordy sometimes, to the point where I struggle to figure out what you're saying. For example, it was kind of hard to get through this sentence: "With collars turned up against the cool breeze of late Spring, it was how their coat flaps remained flipped open on the sides showing the nickel plated hardware and their posture in the saddle that caused the curiosity." First off, I wasn't really sure how their collars being turned up related to their carrying guns, but the real issue was that by the time I got to "caused the curiosity" I had lost track of what the sentence was talking about and had to go back and reread it. I might have structured it more like this: "With collars turned up against the late spring breeze, they rode with a lazy posture, their coat flaps hanging open to show the nickel-plated hardware. It was this which caused the curiosity." This way, you show them to the reader and then get to the point: what caused the townsfolk's curiosity. It's a lot clearer. Notice also that you don't need to mention that the breeze is "cool" as you've established that by saying their coat collars are turned up.

Another example (just to try to clarify what I'm talking about with being wordy) is this: "The second rider, who was on the closer side of a teenager than a man, sat straighter in the saddle and, wearing the brim on his hat low to conceal his eyes silently watched the reactions of the townspeople as they passed. A shopkeeper momentarily halted his sweeping; a woman with a youngin' waiting next to a buckboard wagon loaded with supplies tugged her child a little closer to her apron skirt; two men along the boardwalk slowed their pace to a cautious step." I love all of the description of the townspeople's reactions, but there are a lot of words that could be cut. For instance: "The second rider, who was nearer a teenager than a man, sat straighter in the saddle and, wearing the brim of his hat low over his eyes, silently watched the reactions of the townspeople. A shopkeeper halted his sweeping; a woman with a youngin' waiting next to a loaded down buckboard tugged her child a little closer to her apron skirt; two men along the boardwalk cautiously slowed their pace." This way of wording it doesn't lose any information, but it cuts a lot of fluff and makes the image clearer. Just something to think about throughout your writing.

On the subject of being wordy, I also noticed you use a lot of adverbs, particularly describing how people speak. They can be really useful, but a little goes a long way with adverbs, particularly when it's clear how a person is doing something from the context. For example, you don't need to say Mavis said this "exasperatedly": "Honestly, sometimes you're worse than my old man ever was." It's clear from the dialogue exactly what her tone was. Using "Find and Search," I found 227 occurrences of "ly" in this chapter alone. Not all of those will probably be adverbs, and nowhere near all of them will be unnecessary, but a lot of them are, and your writing will be smoother without them.

Oooh, here's another brilliant description: "Though he had a cocky appearance which tried to mirror his partner, he was edgier, like a colt not quite broken in." Love it! I feel like this tells us a lot about the boy in a single sentence: he looks up to his companion and wants to be like him, but he's still just a child, unsure of himself and not so tough or steady as he would like to believe. Well done. The boy's attempt to toss back a glass of whiskey like his partner only to choke further cements the impression. He reminds me a little of Will Fulton from "The End of a Young Gun." The type of kid Lucas can sometimes save from self-destruction, given a little time and some of Mark's softening cuteness. (I don't know yet at what point in the show this story happens, but I'm still in the episodes where Mark's 10 and cute as a button).

Oh, yeah, there's definitely some good in that boy. His loyalty to Lloyd is clearly misplaced, but loyalty is a good start. Lucas can work with that. Officially rooting for Lucas to convince this kid to go straight now. :)

Again, brilliance: "...but he's still got somethin' you and I lost a long time ago, my friend. ... A conscience." Exactly.

I don't think this came out quite the way you intended: "I wish everyone would quit treating me like I'm some baby that needs watching!"/"Then maybe you should start acting like one." I think you meant to say he should "quit acting like one," like a baby, that is. Either that, or the boy should request to be treated "like a man."

I believe you meant for the guard to say "humor me," not "amuse me." If you're asking somebody to bear with you while you do something they consider pointless, you're asking them to humor you.

Oh, my, that kid. Worshiping Lloyd as he torments that poor guard into submission. Such misguided loyalty. (The expression is "duly impressed," by the way, not "dually impressed.")

Poor boy. I'm glad he couldn't shoot. He doesn't have that on his conscience yet. I hope he never does. He's lost even more respect from his hero, though, which worries me for him. He might be willing to go further to win it back next time. You still haven't told me this young gun's name, but I do feel for him.

You tell a good story, friend! I look forward to reading on!
Kayle chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
The thing I love about watching the tv show, and reading MOST of the fan fiction is the lack of language. You can make a great story without filling people's heads with stuff like that. Adults are one thing but you have to remember you've got teens and younger reading this stuff.
logansheros chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Really good story. I like the way you mixed several episodes into one. I love the Rifleman, don't you? Good job
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
decent read
EYKFAN chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
I never thought that i would find anyone interested in the show "The Rifleman" and to actual write a story about it! I'm so glad that you did this story!
Bless your soul! I I love the father and son bond and moral value behind it! Brilliant job! Wished I could of read this sooner! But back then I never knew about the show!

Keep up the good work!
Wallypog chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
AWESOME SAUCE! IT WAS JUST LIKE READING AN EPISODE! great job! i love the mark/lucas dynamic of the show and you did great with it!
paulwalkerangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
cool
Ariel Lillian chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like your work very much. It was very good with a lot of twists. I was going to try writing one too if you have any advice to give that would be great. Overall it was great. I think you should try and get it published. There are some grammatical errors but it doesn't take away too much from the story. Thanks again for your great writing.
Carycomic chapter 19 . 9/12/2007
Fantastic finish!

It quite literally brought tears to my eyes. I now forward twice as eagerly to the continuation of "The Outlaw's Widow." Thanks, again, so much!