Reviews for Logic, Inescapable
braxana chapter 9 . 6/7
This was very, very good. You blended the official episode material with your own creation perfectly, and you gave a lot of insight into TnT and T'Les' mental processes. This should have been a 2 hr season 4 opener.
carsonsgirl chapter 9 . 5/28
Really wonderful to have T'Les' perspective - sad but lovely and touching. I read your whole Reconnecting Series first and this fits in so well. I don't know if you'll ever see this since it's been a while since you've published here, but your work has brought Trip and T'Pol (and their family and friends, crew mates) alive again in the best way - thanks very much for sharing! :)
Cap'nFrances chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I read your re necking stories before I read this. They're great stories, but I loved this one, too. It was fascinating to see Trip through T'Les's eyes and to see the changes in how she saw him.
jackiemack916 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
A beautifully written story. Bravo.
tele-tubby chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
amazing work!

WOW I've been repeating in my head how amazing this story is from the start till the end.

I couldn't possibly found another story that could have displayed characters of T'Pol , Trip and T'Les with such a thoughtful way to this down!
o chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Well done
Moichino chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
This was so well written. I loved that you wrote it from T'Les' point of view. So sad...
Teri chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Just taking the oportunity to re-read an old favorite. I loved the characterization of T'Pol, Trip, and T'Les. Very nice work.
entallat chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Wow. That was beautifully done! I love stories that fall into the "missing scenes" category as they had another dimension to the existing episode and I think this qualifies. This was a lovely perspective and well written to boot. Thank you. Definitely one of my favorites now.
entallat chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I really like that the T'Les you've created here isn't disproving of T'Pol's actions just to be disagreeable - she's simply viewing the situation through a very specific perspective: as a Vulcan whose previous contact with Humans has left her with little regard for them, and as a mother concerned for a daughter that she fears will have a difficult life because of her choices. Nicely done.
entallat chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I know this was written years ago, but I've just now discovered your stories. I like several of the early ones already but the first Chapter of this one struck me enough that I wanted to leave a little note: well done!

I love the inner dialogue T'Les is having here; you've captured her voice as it was in the episode very nicely. It's also a very nice POV on this familiar scene and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Willowbeone chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
i love the depth that you gave to the tv episode.

i always wondered why t'les had that conversation with tripp about loving t'pol. you have did a wonderful job.
binawalburnYAHOO.COM chapter 9 . 5/23/2008

The story was interesting and sad. I saw the episode where she got married. When did they actually end their relationship?

bina W chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I like the story so far. Y make Tles out to be the wicked stepmom. :) It is funny that she somnewhat likes Tucker, which really annoys her.

inzane73 chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
I found this story while tooling around looking for some Trip/T'Pol fics. I've been watching the reruns on SciFi, and I suddenly had a yen to read some fics again.

I really enjoyed this story. The perspective from a person outside the relationship, yet connected through it due to the familial bond, was very refreshing. It made me relive this episode all over, where I just wanted Trip to do something to stop the wedding. I also think you did an excellent job of portraying a Vulcan's thoughts. You really showed how Vulcan's are different, and yet not so different. A mom is still a mom, no matter what.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »