Reviews for Logic, Inescapable
Cap'nFrances chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I read your re necking stories before I read this. They're great stories, but I loved this one, too. It was fascinating to see Trip through T'Les's eyes and to see the changes in how she saw him.
jackiemack916 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
A beautifully written story. Bravo.
tele-tubby chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
amazing work!

WOW I've been repeating in my head how amazing this story is from the start till the end.

I couldn't possibly found another story that could have displayed characters of T'Pol , Trip and T'Les with such a thoughtful way to this down!
o chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Well done
Moichino chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
This was so well written. I loved that you wrote it from T'Les' point of view. So sad...
Teri chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Just taking the oportunity to re-read an old favorite. I loved the characterization of T'Pol, Trip, and T'Les. Very nice work.
entallat chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Wow. That was beautifully done! I love stories that fall into the "missing scenes" category as they had another dimension to the existing episode and I think this qualifies. This was a lovely perspective and well written to boot. Thank you. Definitely one of my favorites now.
entallat chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I really like that the T'Les you've created here isn't disproving of T'Pol's actions just to be disagreeable - she's simply viewing the situation through a very specific perspective: as a Vulcan whose previous contact with Humans has left her with little regard for them, and as a mother concerned for a daughter that she fears will have a difficult life because of her choices. Nicely done.
entallat chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I know this was written years ago, but I've just now discovered your stories. I like several of the early ones already but the first Chapter of this one struck me enough that I wanted to leave a little note: well done!

I love the inner dialogue T'Les is having here; you've captured her voice as it was in the episode very nicely. It's also a very nice POV on this familiar scene and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Willowbeone chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
i love the depth that you gave to the tv episode.

i always wondered why t'les had that conversation with tripp about loving t'pol. you have did a wonderful job.
binawalburnYAHOO.COM chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
hELLO,

The story was interesting and sad. I saw the episode where she got married. When did they actually end their relationship?

Bina
bina W chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I like the story so far. Y make Tles out to be the wicked stepmom. :) It is funny that she somnewhat likes Tucker, which really annoys her.

Bina
inzane73 chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
I found this story while tooling around looking for some Trip/T'Pol fics. I've been watching the reruns on SciFi, and I suddenly had a yen to read some fics again.

I really enjoyed this story. The perspective from a person outside the relationship, yet connected through it due to the familial bond, was very refreshing. It made me relive this episode all over, where I just wanted Trip to do something to stop the wedding. I also think you did an excellent job of portraying a Vulcan's thoughts. You really showed how Vulcan's are different, and yet not so different. A mom is still a mom, no matter what.

Bravo!

Inzane
framework4 chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
Delightful. I've read parts of this elsewhere but never the entire thing altogether. Well done, very well done.
cherryblossomjen chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
I'm very depressed now. Touched, but very depressed.

I especially love the way you captures T'Les's voice. She made the perfect narrator for your story.

Maybe you could write an AU, with more from her. Maybe I should just read the one you'va already written. I wonder if it's from her POV...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »