Reviews for A Terrible Loss
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 5 . 3/25
This is really good. Please update this. It's been 11 years since you updated. Maybe have the word of Danny's death spread to Vlad and every ghost in the Ghost Zone.
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
I fucking cried.
CandyGirl999 chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Oh please don't tell me it ends right here! There is still so much that can be done, so many more people whose reactions we have yet to see. You can show us Vlads reaction to this or maybe even all the ghosts in the Ghost Zone? Please there is still so much left unsaid, and I need to know what gonna happen to Jack and the rest of the Fentons.

Please come back to this soon.
Ghost ReaperandWinter Cherries chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
I agree with you, torturing characters for me is a way to tell how much I like them. Niiiice way to kill Danny though I like your style. And Valerie's chapter made tears form in my eyes, your really good you know! And yay! A chapter 6 I can't wait! And the writing on his locker made me cry... rock on dude!
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Are you gonna like, have Danny show up as a full ghost?
V chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
More this is amazeing
memories.of.rain chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
This last chapter really hit me hard. Especially Mr. Lancer's part because even though Danny was doing poorly in his class, he believed in him. I'm actually tearing up during this final chapter *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB!
Jj chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Awww
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
This was so amazing can't wait for chp 6
Sakura chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Pleas make a chapter 6
LittleDidYouKnow is Closed chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
I don't care how long it's been since you wrote this, but some closure would be really appreciated.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
This is one of the best Danny Phantom tragedy stories I've come across, it's too bad it looks like it's not going to be finished.

I can only imagine Vlad when he get's news of this, he's always had twisted fatherly feelings for Danny and a grudge towards Jack.
doremishine itsuko chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
well are you going to update or not...
Garland chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Was the whole 'Once and Future King' thing a reference to Merlin?
TheUltimateAngela chapter 5 . 4/20/2014