Reviews for A Terrible Loss
PhantasmalEchoOfLostSouls chapter 5 . 6/18
I agree with you, torturing characters for me is a way to tell how much I like them. Niiiice way to kill Danny though I like your style. And Valerie's chapter made tears form in my eyes, your really good you know! And yay! A chapter 6 I can't wait! And the writing on his locker made me cry... rock on dude!
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 4/29
Are you gonna like, have Danny show up as a full ghost?
V chapter 5 . 3/2
More this is amazeing
memories.of.rain chapter 5 . 2/14
This last chapter really hit me hard. Especially Mr. Lancer's part because even though Danny was doing poorly in his class, he believed in him. I'm actually tearing up during this final chapter *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB!
Jj chapter 5 . 2/1
Awww
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
This was so amazing can't wait for chp 6
Sakura chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Pleas make a chapter 6
Little Did You Know chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
I don't care how long it's been since you wrote this, but some closure would be really appreciated.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
This is one of the best Danny Phantom tragedy stories I've come across, it's too bad it looks like it's not going to be finished.

I can only imagine Vlad when he get's news of this, he's always had twisted fatherly feelings for Danny and a grudge towards Jack.
doremishine itsuko chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
well are you going to update or not...
Garland chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Was the whole 'Once and Future King' thing a reference to Merlin?
TheUltimateAngela chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
you make me cry T.T
Autumn Artist chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
This has been one of my most favorite stories on FanFiction. I love every chapter you have written thus far, it tugs so hard on my heart strings. I really, really, REALLY wish you would continue it. This story is too good to be left on the shelf to collect dust, without being finished.
I know it's been a while, but there still are others out there waiting to finish reading where this magnificent story left off.
monochromatic-unicorn chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
This was such a beautiful and sad story. You mad me cry on every chapter! And I don't cry over things like fictional characters. It was and amazing heart wrenching tale, and the memorial on the locker, that just opened the flood gates. These are the love/hate stories that you don't want to happen but you just keep reading anyway. You have done astonishing job on this story and I hope you finish it some day.
Phayn chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
This is so sad. And beautiful at the same time ;-;