Reviews for A Terrible Loss
This is one of the best Danny Phantom tragedy stories I've come across, it's too bad it looks like it's not going to be finished.

I can only imagine Vlad when he get's news of this, he's always had twisted fatherly feelings for Danny and a grudge towards Jack.
doremishine itsuko chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
well are you going to update or not...
Garland chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Was the whole 'Once and Future King' thing a reference to Merlin?
TheUltimateAngela chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
you make me cry T.T
Autumn Artist chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
This has been one of my most favorite stories on FanFiction. I love every chapter you have written thus far, it tugs so hard on my heart strings. I really, really, REALLY wish you would continue it. This story is too good to be left on the shelf to collect dust, without being finished.
I know it's been a while, but there still are others out there waiting to finish reading where this magnificent story left off.
Rory Finley chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
This was such a beautiful and sad story. You mad me cry on every chapter! And I don't cry over things like fictional characters. It was and amazing heart wrenching tale, and the memorial on the locker, that just opened the flood gates. These are the love/hate stories that you don't want to happen but you just keep reading anyway. You have done astonishing job on this story and I hope you finish it some day.
Phayn chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
This is so sad. And beautiful at the same time ;-;
TheJinxer chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Dude, I swear I just died inside. Thanks for forcing the salt water out of my tear ducts.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
No! Danny! -sobs-
Dragonskyt chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
You should have continued this... I am actually having a hard to NOT to cry. My throat is really irritated.
mixxi chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I cried... what more can I say
DerDrache chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I'm in love with this story. It captures so many forms of grief so well, and only in 5 chapters. It's brilliantly sad and thought-provoking. It also reminded me of how I reacted to the death of a good friend of mine.
All I can say now is 'Job well done'.
Doctor Skittles chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
oh...my...god... so much... by the end of this, i had tears all over my face... so much...
Maddie D chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Haha when you talked about how the more you liked a character, the more you hurt them? Well you must freaking LOVE robin, lol. I mean seriously. RoTJ is, like, the most BRUTAL fanfic EVER! Ok, maybe not ever. But anyway. XD
Vampirenote13 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Okay, you've accomplished a feat nobody has pulled in a long time: You made me cry. Tears are currently running down my face thanks to the memorial. It's been years since this story last updated, but god I wish it would continue. About two weeks ago, a boy I graduated high school with went missing, which may have slightly influenced the tears, but the way you portrayed it was the bigger of the two: It's realistic, terrifyingly so. I tip my hat to you, Melimsah.