Reviews for Debt To Be Payed
Gorillaz Latin fan chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
yes please do sequel
Murdocx2D4ever chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
That was cute ;3

I think you should make a sequel...Even though it's been so long xD
yuukiluna chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
you should make a sequel
annea101 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
sequel!please
kristen chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Yes you should make a sequel! Yay for 2dxmurdoc!
Saiyuki606 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Well..I'm a tad disappointed. I had to use my imagination a bit more than I would have liked...
Saiyuki606 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh...Very well written. Me like.

Hehe...For a second I thought 2D's precious thing was his virginity...(kukuku)

That is one lucky demon...I'd kill to be able to whisk 2D away to my magical castle of wonder and demon...ness..
BlackForest chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
First off, I have to say that I loved this story. It was short and sweet and you didn't try to jazz if up with flowery writing and ruin in. Good show!

Also, I love how well you keep Murdoc and 2D in character, even though they would never do this in actuality. Well, maybe if Murdoc was really, really drunk and wanted to prove a point.

The whole lawyer thing with Aries was hilarious; so was the whole yaoi fangirl thing at the end. It's so true.

I found a few problems with your writing though, so please don't get offended. You had habit of leavening out commas and creating run on sentences. The sentences were still understandable, but it would have been better to toss them in. Also, you were missing a few periods. Other than that, no problem!

And yes, I would love to read a sequel would be wonderful. I find your writing style very nice, refreshing and witty.

Peace out.
yoaifanatic chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
HELL YES you shoulkd make a sequel! contact me when its updated!
Andy-Genzou chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Umh... not a bad story... In fact, it is short, well writing, hot, sweet and... AWSOME! But be careful with spelling mistakes, they're hurting _

Anyway, I really like how you managed the story, no zombies but some demons, that's cool :P In the Gorillaz world all those kind of beings are quite possible, so they fit perfectly in your fanfic. I also like how the things become, how absolutely natural and sincere both men think love doesn't mean woman-man only, but a person-person stuff. It is romantic but not fluffy, and that's very important and great, because all the characters are in their roles. At first I though the red-haired demon was Satan in person! Woah, that would be too much to face XD

Oh, I DO think you SHOULDN'T write a sequel, it would destroy the main essence of this story. Better just write a new one, you're good with it

One more think... did just Aries say how much is the photo?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
now u just need the picture at the end of the story (: (: (:
Broken chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Wow! This was very good! I think you should make a sequel! oIf you haven't already. I am glad you didn't have zombies, those things are annoying as hell.

Who's Seme in the pic? *tries to grab the phone to ss*
Harriet Usher chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
WOO! Me liky. *Hugglez chibi 2D and Murdoc* Yay!

Just three things to say. One, sometimes you got grammar wrong. Two, bits of the lyrics to El Manana were wrong. And three... sequel? PLEASE!
Kakushi Miko chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Hi again

I like the end nOn happy ending WAH!

A secuel?

well that will be unteresting

Do thit if you can, I be wainting for you.

Good luck to you aqnd seea later

Miko n.n
Nicalls chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
very cute ending, aww there a couple, and yes i defintly think you should make a sequel