Reviews for Wish!
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Yayyyy, it's 1:35 and I should go to sleep now but I think I want to read fanfics all night instead! :3
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwww! Awwww! Awwww! It's so damn fluffeeeeeeeehhhhh! Can't help laughing towards the end lol lol lol :D Loved itttt!
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
cute
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
!
anime-novel-lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
hahaha this was really cute!
Narutos1Gurl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I liked it. And, I take it you're a Sasuke fan. You knew his smirks lol. I prefer Naruto. I liked how jealous you made him! It was cute XD!
narutosfangurl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
...As Shikamaru sneezes violently in the far off distance. That was great! I love how it was the regular Sasuke/Naruto moment and then got lovey and then Naruto has to go and ruin the moment with a very Naruto-like outburst! Wonderful!
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Sweet!
novalinnhe chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Your "consultants"...? And you wrote this in FOURTY MINUTES? This is one of the cutest most adorably fluffy sasunaru stories I have ever read, like, ever.

EVER.

._.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Naruto's going to kill Shikamaru? How troublesome...
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
hehe cute
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
LO freaking L that was funny SHIKAMARU IM GONNA KILL YOU! but thats what you should expect from Naru i love SASUNARU FOREVER

Even though im really pissed at sasuke right now mumblesbastardmumbles

XD XD XD
KuroxTenshi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
ahahaha, poor Naruto.
Digimagic chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hehe! Yay for Shika! Shika may tend to be to lazy to blab but it's most likely worth the effort of blabbing to get Naruto to stop from whining about his feeling, ni?
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Haha, that was so sweet. x]
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »