Reviews for Little Kuronue's Class Presentation
Yuuki-chan s2 chapter 1 . 2/5
OMG! Little Kuronue is the best, and of course his parents are the coolest. Botan and Kurama are so beautiful together,and if a son this cute they only look better lool
Loved this story 3
Venessia chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hey, where did you get the ideia for this fic? Its so simple and yet anyone write something like this before! Well done, I really liked it. Made me read with a silly smile on my face and my mouth hung low when little Kuronue begun to talk about his parents real job hahahaha.

Good choice for his name, by the way :D
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Loved it! Little Kuronue is so sweet! I wonder what the real Kuronue would have to say about him! ;)
xmutedx chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw what a cute little boy! :D
Volpone chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
::Cracks up::

OhmygodCUTE! And Botan and Kurama named their son Kuronue... Aww... I bet uncle Kuronue would be proud of his namesake, the kid is quite the charmer! :)
Kazie-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow, that's funny. Obviously they didn't tell him that its a secret?
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I absolutely loved it!
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that was really a very cute oneshot! kuronue's presentation was so adorable. no wonder this story has so many reviews already... i can't wait to see what other ideas you've come up with, lol...
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was adorable! I just kept laughing the whole way cause it was so cute! Great job!
Priestess of Black Rain chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This story is adorable. I love it! Great talent, I wish you wrote more..but that would be a little hypocritical of me sens eI haven't updated my own stories sense last summer. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your talent!

The Priestess.
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
this is like...the most adorable fic ive ever read!its cute from start to fin!impressive!u should write more of KB stuff!:D
Northlane chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was amazing... I thought it was incredibly charming! I liked it a lot.
Dew of Heaven chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Aww! That was adorable! Well done!
kubo001 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
its good but i find it funny a flight attendant and a botany proffesor great story
xxBroken21xx chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Its the CUTEST story ever! keep up the great work!