Reviews for No Room For Love
Winter.Solctice chapter 1 . 2/17
TT S-So sad... Beautiful... Amazing
idledmind chapter 1 . 8/26/2008

poor michiru.

great fic, even if its short.

what episode are you referring to?

im only on episode 124 at the moment...

:\
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Its the mission above our Usagi never did always put love above HAruka always spoke about the always do this...she...she..does it even now!
aldoraspritelette chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
sounds like the beginningto a good story...can't wait for more
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
yay another wounderful story written by you. when I saw that you wrote this i knew that it would be brillant. and it is. can't wait to read more of your woundeful haruka and michiru.

Amara
Yavapai chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
"In the life of a senshi there's no room for love. Not as long as there's such thing as pure hate in the world."

That sentence made this oneshot for me. Perfect finishing touch.
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Goddess that was gut-wrenching. I could almost literally feel the pain she's in. What goes through Haruka's mind now? What is it that she wants?
violintides chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Your fic is inspiring. I love HM and I wrote a reverse drabble to co-exist with yours. I hope you are not offended. Yours just moved me so.
Lady.Revolution chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I like when you write like this. It's really profound. No dialogue is needed because you can write about the feelings of Michiru.
Lyra14260 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
sad but so beautiful. I loved it... I can easily identify to Michiru, she's reacting a bit the way I'd react. I have the impression I am the one thinking, it's so weird. Haruka have to accept!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was really well-written, I liked it a lot. The last paragraph was especially good. Keep up the good work.
Silas C chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
*tear* Poor Michiru. ;) Great work.
papapapuffy chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Stubborn Haruka. It's true they always protect each other why not just be lovers. A day of happiness before going into battle.
Urooj chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Its well written and all, but I don't get what you're explaining. I mean I already knew they were hiding their feelings from each other and the reasons. Can you explain a bit?