Reviews for Surpressed
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
OKAY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! SAM AND DEAN HAD A BROTHER THAT GOT TURNED INTO A WEREWOLF OR SOMETHING!
Jack: But then from that first dream, that would make this 'Mark' the older brother I believe? Cause their father told 'Mark' to take their little brother outside...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS SO CONFUSING!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
will there be more? I'm fascinated
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Just found this story and am bummed there's no more for me to see what actually happened and how it all came down. Hope you may consider finishing it. Thanks so much, Nicole.
friendly chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
great job.. keep it up
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Sammy seems to be coming out of his coma now-the question remainswill he remember Mark please update SOON so we can find out.
timetowaste247 chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
This is an interesting concept. Everyone loves a juicy secret. Sam and Dean have another brother and Sam repressed his existence after his tragic end and created one super brother, who knew.

I think your doing a really good job of keep the suspense going. Your giving enough of the secret each chapter to make us feel like we are making progress to wards figuring it all out but not quite having the whole story.

I think this would be a really fun AU to read more from.
RedDragen chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next
SciFiNutTX chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Yay - an update! Hope you can update again soon!
Fafa Fai chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Ok...happy you updated this.

Mark? Ok...the things are a little clear now.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
woah this story is really good! keep it up!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Spuffyshipper chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Good soon.I like this AU you've created.
Phx chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I am very confused.

Sam is four years younger than Dean so why would it seem as if it was Dean who was younger brother in the flashback with Mark being injured? My first thought is that Sam is the middle brother and that when Mark died, Sam's changed memories put Dean in the older brother position but that wouldn't make any sense at all since, if Dean was only fourteen when Mark died, than Sam at eighteen would see past that. Even if he was repressing Mark. He'd see the difference in age. Plus it would be too unrealistic for Dean and John to try and pull off that facade. Unrealistic and just mean.

I had thought Sam was shifting POV's in the first chapter when with the fire, first to Dean's POV and then Mark's. But now I am so sure.

Anyway, I am kind of wary now.
Rae666 chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
Okay, I'm confused but intrigued. I can only think of one possible reason and that's that somehow Mark and Dean were merged... but I'm interested in seeing where your going with this and just what your planning on doing...
samantha-dean chapter 6 . 4/15/2007