Reviews for My Only Son
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Thank you so much for your review, you have inspired me to write more of that story! I really like your writing, by the way, you do a great job with descriptions and characterizations. There were some typos, mostly at the beginning of the story, but the writing itself is really good. I enjoyed the message of the fic a lot.
timenspace chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You characterized Jor-El, and Kal-El very well. Oh, ugh. That rhymes. No matter.

I think you obviously have an expanded knowledge of the Superman Universe (and I don't - so I can't really give you much advice).

Aside from a few spelling and grammatical errors, this was very well written.

Four and a half - oh wait, this isn't YouTube. Darn. XD
Kara-El chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
A cool way to combine the evil Jor-El from SMALLVILLE and the good Jor-El from the comics and movies - I knew there had to be some explanation.

I agree with Chris and Blueowl - get someone to help you check spelling and grammar - this story has potential.

PS did you get the idea for Metallo from the xbox game?:)
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
not bad for a first try.

an original idea. or at least original twist on an old idea. i like it. you should explore this one some more.
Blueowl chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great first story.

You might want to get a beta reader though, some little errors. But aside from that the story was amazing.

I loved the emotion you put into this, you did it perfectly, I could actually hear the strain in Jor-El's voice.

Looking forward to more stories from you.

Blueowl