Reviews for Dearest Diary
Koinu chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
I don't have a account, but really really loved your story and your comments too because it was all just so funny without being stupid or boring, but still having somewhat of a plot. So, anyways, it really did love your story, and would love to read more written by you.
krisymkk chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
I thought this was a good story, and really, truly did't notice the grammactical errors because I was so caught up in it.
tomako chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This story has got to be one of the most AWESOMEST ever!(I'm not sure if awesomest is a word, but whatever)The ending was kinda cheesy and rushed ,but the story and the plot line is still brilliant.

Good job! _

L.A.S
SpazzPants chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
ok. i think i got the plot line but i'm not sure. short but good. can't wait 2 read hotpants
Daniness chapter 13 . 4/26/2007
Yo yo! i love you. XD

i like the way you told the story, very awesome.

dani.
SakuraTeardrop chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
Okay so i missed a lot of your updates, and for that I apologize, I love your story XD *faves*
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 13 . 4/22/2007
That fic is totally rockin'! I like laughed my head off and my mother was like... freaked Great job and it rocks!
OneMoreBite chapter 13 . 4/18/2007
so flowers are lame? hehe. Anyway, this was a well put ending. Are you sure that Mustang didn't get laid? that would make me happier, you know :)
Terria Levend chapter 13 . 4/15/2007
This was a spectacular ending to a fantastic, original, creative, and funny fanfic. Great job!
LiraelAlanna chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
lol! awesome! gud job!
SpazzPants chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
that was so firken funny! can't wait to read more.
i'llwait chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
hm, ending seemed just a tad abrupt. i was expecting a couple more chapters. the diary being finished by mustang wasn't a bad idea, i just wished you had one more chappie by riza in between...

winglessfairy25 chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
bwahahahaha.! i like the ending with roy's entry.. lolz.. yeah.. definitely royai.. laughed all the way.. exclusive school run by nuns.? woah.! i went into one too.. elementary/. but i study in a diff. school now.. lolz.. anyways.. hope you could upload more documents..and thanks for this fic.!

Erinn

keep up the great writing.!
stryke chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
hahaha, possibly the most unique fanfic I ever read. Thumbs up!
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I seriously rolled around when you brought up Roy's winderful pick-up line. Frigging hilarious. I'm off to read the rest!