Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 2 . 5/6
Min is jealous and they have something going on
Hpmcgonagallheart001 chapter 1 . 5/6
Minnies so jealous
Melody chapter 160 . 4/2
I love Gertrude! I think I lover her more then I do Minerva. Thank you so much for this wonderful story and bringing to life the character of Gertrude Gamp. I know its been awhile but I would love to see more Gertie Stories! :)
Minerva Le Fay chapter 160 . 7/31/2017
This is the longest fanfic I've ever read, but so good! I love hopeless love and you captured Minerva and Albus perfectly. This is the kind of writing I try to emulate :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Hamilton parody! Here comes the general! Rise upHere comes the general! Rise upHere comes the general! The pride of gryffindor; Albus Dumbldore
HermioneG11 chapter 97 . 5/25/2016
n-5 0!-lģ no
Luna chapter 86 . 2/19/2015
Hi, I don't know if you're even reading this seven years after the fact, but I wanted to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, in particular your characterization of Albus, and Minerva. I hope they will see the light and get together soon
polishgirl chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
Hi . I think that this story is simply amazing . In my opinion it's also one of the best stories about MM/AD relationship. Maybe you want to know that English isn't my first language but I read this story as fast as it was in my language. So dziękuje Ci- thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Where are the sexual parts in the book
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 160 . 5/26/2014
I've been dying to finish this story and I finally have! Your writing style is wonderful and I can finally start reading the other RaMverse fics!
intrinsically-superficial chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I've read this story at least twice. But every single time, every bloody time, the feeling in the first few chapter gets to me. You're way of writing and amazing descriptive skills never cease to make me feel like the characters themselves. Whatever you do, don't stop writing, because you have an amazing gift!
slenderpanda597 chapter 56 . 12/30/2013
Such a cute chapter ending!
slenderpanda597 chapter 54 . 12/29/2013
Unnff, right in the feels!
slenderpanda597 chapter 49 . 12/20/2013
Ooh, where did the breeze come from?
slenderpanda597 chapter 48 . 12/18/2013