Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Dejsha's World chapter 90 . 12/19/2009
I like the idea of the charms being performed (or should I say spells) to allow Brennon to see the wizarding world:) Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 89 . 12/19/2009
A beautiful chapter; nice that Minerva and Albus are spending so much time together!:)
Dejsha's World chapter 88 . 12/19/2009
A beautiful chapter. I love the side-along apperition. Great chapter:)
Dejsha's World chapter 87 . 12/19/2009
A great chapter:) Nice ending!:d
Dejsha's World chapter 86 . 12/19/2009
A beautiful chapter. I like that they had more time together:) although, the idea of him carrying her *cough*. Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 85 . 12/19/2009
A great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 84 . 12/18/2009
This was a beautiful chapter; I now know what made poor Hagrid so sad:( Beautiful.
Dejsha's World chapter 83 . 12/18/2009
I would be on Albus's side if I were at the meeting. Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 82 . 12/18/2009
A great chapter. The kiss on his cheek was nicely written and their emotions also; even if they didn't know what to do with them.:)
Dejsha's World chapter 81 . 12/18/2009
A great chapter! I like Flitwick; he's a nice teacher. Loved the chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 80 . 12/18/2009
A great chapter. I do hope Minerva tells him. I have a question, if a person uses mindless (magic through their mind) magic, can a person tell what the spell is that they are going to do? How did Albus know (or did she say a spell) what spell Minerva was doing with her wand in dinner? Its always been something that I am curious about. I love this chapter.
Dejsha's World chapter 79 . 12/18/2009
I hope Robbert (the teacher) is alright (that sounds silly; being bitten by a werewolf...) and Albus always gives people second chances:) This story is great and so believable.
Dejsha's World chapter 78 . 12/18/2009
A great chapter! I have to ask; is Robbert Albus's child? if not, who is? Great chapter and I was surprised that he was once married. You'd think it'd be all about in the daily prophet
Dejsha's World chapter 77 . 12/18/2009
A beautiful sad chapter. Loved it
Dejsha's World chapter 76 . 12/18/2009
A great chapter; I hope Albus reads the letter in the next!
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »