Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Dejsha's World chapter 75 . 12/18/2009
A nice chapter. I wonder if he's avoiding her cause of her bringing up Valerianna. Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 74 . 12/18/2009
Poor, poor Albus. It is hard to hear about Valerianna again- I don't know, but her last name seems familliar; weren't they death eaters? (the Yaksleys-did I spell it right?) great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 73 . 12/18/2009
With the "Shall I be mother?" I thought she meant 'Mother McGonagall' as he usually calls her. I love the chapter and am glad they are back together:)
Dejsha's World chapter 72 . 12/18/2009
A beautiful chapter. I love the little kiss test as well.
Dejsha's World chapter 71 . 12/18/2009
A beautiful chapter. I just wanted to mention, there was a spelling mistake with Valerianna's name: "Besides, Valierianna’s shoes were probably becoming quite tight by now. " great chapter:):)
Dejsha's World chapter 70 . 12/18/2009
Oh an interesting chapter. Very very interesting:) I wonder what's going to happen *holds breath* great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 69 . 12/18/2009
This is a great chapter and I don't think Valerianna (I hope I spelt her name right-where do you get all these interesting names? I am a name freak:d) should've done that at the engagement of Orian and his future-bride. Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 68 . 12/18/2009
A great chapter. I hope Albus is alright:) and I like the good natured conversations between Quin and Minerva.
Dejsha's World chapter 67 . 12/18/2009
Love the chapter; "Reviews feed the muse" is a classic line:) Great chapter
Dejsha's World chapter 66 . 12/18/2009
This is a great chapter; and I can't wait to read what he wrote in the letter:)
Dejsha's World chapter 65 . 12/18/2009
I like this chapter; I like the letter and Quin is a dear. :) Although, Albus is the one for her in my oppinion. Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 64 . 12/18/2009
I have to ask; Uncle Albus? Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 63 . 12/18/2009
Hmm I wonder if Poppy knows about Valerianna and Albus? Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 62 . 12/18/2009
I hope (as she does in the books) that Minerva takes the position:)
Dejsha's World chapter 61 . 12/17/2009
I loved his letter to her; great chapter!
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »