Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
AssortedScribbler chapter 61 . 4/16/2007
Oh dear, I'm at it again! I'm crying, but this time, not from despair, but sheer bliss! This chapter was much more than a delight to read, it was an utmost pleasure, especially, (need I say) Albus' letter and her reaction. Though I am also beginning to think Minerva's worries over small things as much as I do! I cannot thank you enough for this rather large gem, and well done my dear. I hope to see the next installment very soon!

Aleta II Anon chapter 61 . 4/16/2007
Yay! Another great chapter. I love this story more with every chapter. This one was brilliant because it hints at so much and gives us even more to ponder. I do look forward to another update and thank you for giving us this one so very soon.
Goddess McG chapter 60 . 4/16/2007
Althought it is a lot of fun reading about Minerva's Slytherin maneuvering :) I can actually see this little game causing a LOT of trouble if she isn't careful. It especially has the potential to ruin her budding relationship with Albus. I'm very interested in learning more about this notion that studying at Hogwarts deminished Carson's powers and even more interested in hearing what Gertrude has to say to Quin! I also hope Minerva will be distracted from her present from Albus too long.

Oh and it striked me that making an enemy of Varilanna isn't a good idea. Please don't wait too long berfore you update. I'm on pins and needles about this exciting development!
AssortedScribbler chapter 60 . 4/16/2007
This had to be one of the best chapters so far, and I know I keep saying things like that, but you keep acheiving new heights of brilliance! Your humour and evil streak which shows through in Minerva is fantastic and I cannot help reading. When I see your update, it's always the first one I go to. Well done and thank you for the new chapter!

Kaima chapter 60 . 4/15/2007
Oh Albus, if only you could see what Minerva's been up to...

*sigh*

though you do make Quin and Minerva sound very cute together.

it almost makes me forget about Albus...

...almost...

Aleta II Anon chapter 60 . 4/15/2007
Oh my goodness, but I loved this chapter. It was funny and witty an just lovely. I thank you for updating agian so quickly. I just love this story and can't wait for more. I really enjoyed Minerva's Slytherin escapade and look forward to finding out what Albus's gift was.
AluraEmbrey chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
I heart Quin. Of course, I'd love to just get to the reason why Gertie really invited Minerva and the extent of the Gertie/Albus relationship, but this is interesting as well.
Apodrru chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
The more I read this story, the more I enjoy it. And that is actually saying something as I normally get tired of longer stories. I find they get a little tedious as if the author is writing just to write and hasn't really planned where they are going or the story just gets too outrageous or it starts to repeat itself.

I really am enjoying meeting the new characters you have introduced in the last few chapters - and find Quin/Mr. McAirt/Cormac funny and would totally be charmed by someone like him :)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
AssortedScribbler chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
I have to say, I did like this little constitutional "down the garden path" it had a friendly air to it that has to make you smile and certainly did me. I'm warming to Quin and Gertrude, though she wasn't in this chapter, and I'm most definitely looking forward to "the viper's nest". *Grins* I hope Minerva gives them something entertaining to feast upon!

Kaima chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
this chapter makes me nervous...

but it's still wonderful! )
Aleta II Anon chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
Yay! Another great chapter. I love how you are slowly building the layers and details of this story up and around. You keep giving us such tantilizing hints. I look forward to another update soon. I hope we are going to find out more about Quin he is a fascinating character. Please update soon.
OldFashionedGrl chapter 58 . 4/15/2007
Ah, the Gamps extended Gamp clan gets more interesting though it seems most of the actual Gamps are dead. Hm... much to think about. Still curious about Albus' surprise and wondering if there's more to the story of Valerianna and Albus. That must be the emberassing incident he was involved in, wasn't it? Though there is probably more to the story. This is like "Lost" the more questions you answer the more I'm asking myself.
Pol chapter 58 . 4/14/2007
Still totally wonderful. I find myself quite falling in love with Quin, which is bound to be a problem because I'm ever so ADMM!

I love that Val looks basically like MM, at least in my mind. I love it. You're just so clever and I am absolutely engrossed.

I so *believe* what is happening. You're so remarkable with character (as I think I've said before) that I feel that I can see and hear and almost breathe the scenes you depict. That is a very uncommon talent you have and I am very grateful for it.

I'm sorry you've been having so much trouble with Of course I am happy to wait. I will take anything you have to offer.

pol xo
serenity600 chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Cool. What time period?

Before Harry?

Well, I added this story to my faverites!

Good!
kahpfan chapter 58 . 4/14/2007
Hia,

Thanks for letting me know re your updating problems - I was wondering where you disappeared to :-D

Love these last two chapters but am very confused about Gertude's purpose ion bringing Minerva to Cornwall and in revealling what she has. Very confused!

Keep up the good work.