Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Kaima chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
“Ah, am I? I shall have to have a word with myself, then,” Albus said with a mild twinkle.

That is *so* Albus! )
Kaima chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
those lists sound exactly like Albus...wonderful characterization!
Kaima chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
you write beautifully, with exquisite detail...I love it!
Kaima chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
That three chapter buildup to this moment was priceless and perhaps the best thing in fanfiction I've ever read.

Words cannot describe my fangirl-squeeness right now )
OldFashionedGrl chapter 49 . 3/19/2007
Well, my ciriosity is definitely piqued. Mysterious breeze that was. Loved Dilys Derwent’s portrait and Poppy's continued suggestions that Albus and Minerva should get "closer."

I'm anxious to know what Gertrude is up to, how Albus' request relates to that and even more and more curious about what this mysterious incident of Albus' is and how Philomena Yaxley née Flint was involved. Hm... much to think about.
Apodrru chapter 49 . 3/19/2007
I don't normally read fanfiction about Harry Potter, but I found my way to this one and I am very happy that I did. Over the last few days I have read the entire story to date - to the detriment of other things I should have been doing.

I am in awe of your ability to write. The story is creative and descriptive. It is also well-written and doesn't have a lot of distracting grammatical and/or spelling errors.

I have some ideas about what Gertie wants, but I will keep my suppositions to myself for now.
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
Was the "The author begs everyone's pardon for the truly terrible title for this chapter, but she simply couldn't resist" in the style of the Marauders (like in the Marauders Map, when it is insulting Snape in Prisoner of Azkaban)? I found it funny :)
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
Part IXb: A Complicated Situation. Is this before or after Minerva gets upset with Dumbledore. You seem to jump around a bit, I'm never sure when in the story you are. I'm going to re-read the previous chapters to try to figure out. I really like this, by the way, it's one of the only fanfics I've read that's about the teachers. THANK YOU for having your story not consist of only dialogue (that sentence was a bit awkward, wasn't it:) and THANK YOU for not. Putting periods in awkward places. Like that. Some people do, and it really ticks me off. THANK YOU for spelling things correctly and, lastly, THANK YOU for having good grammar. Ok, I'm reading the rest of it now.
Nea Syzitisi chapter 49 . 3/19/2007
How proper. I probably would have read the lists. :D
Goddess McG chapter 49 . 3/19/2007
"Curiosity Piqued" is right! :) You sure have mine piqued! Two carming chapters. I must say I'm very curious as to know what Albus has asked of Gertrude. And I'm even more curious as to find out what it is gertrude wants with Minerva, and if it's related to what Albus has asked her. Loved Poppy's not so subtle hints to a Minerva that just doesn't quite seem to catch on to it. Or is just ignoring it. I wonder where Fawkes has been, but he's definately trying to help in his own way. Such a nice bird ;) And I'm glad Albus is finally starting to get it together and realise a few important things :D looking forward to her meeting with Hagrid, and even more to your mysterious surprises.
PiER chapter 49 . 3/19/2007
Gotta love Poppy :D

'Curiosity Piqued' - it sure is!

What has Gertie got up her sleeve? I can't wait for the visit to Cornwall.

And why would our very own BFG be upset? Did he accidentally sit on a flobberworm?

Looking forward to more! Especially the meeting with Albus on Saturday!

PiER
Satyah chapter 48 . 3/19/2007
"Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre" or, like you said, "Good things come to those who wait". I've done a mantra of this :) Those two are either blind, or stubborn... or both. Most probably both. But this is great, and this chapter was really insightful and beautifully written. Love the interaction between Albus and Fawkes ;)

La suite?
OldFashionedGrl chapter 48 . 3/19/2007
Yes, a couple of puzzles. What was the emberassing debacle a few years ago, but more importantly what is this thing he has asked Gertie to do? I'm curious about the first but I'm dying to know the second.

Also I'm really looking forward to Minerva's conversation with Poppy.

It seems both Minerva and Albus are very good at being quite hard on themselves.

Gripping story all around!
Nea Syzitisi chapter 48 . 3/18/2007
Aw, poor Albus! So I'm really loving the painfully, slowly unfolding plot you've got going here. Hm, that sentence was a bit awkward grammatically. Anyway, you've got me on tenterhooks, so I guess that means that you're still doing an excellent job (of course). Keep it up!

-£aura
witherwings1972 chapter 48 . 3/18/2007
Hm am I allowed to bang their heads together and tell them to talk to each other about the way they feel?

lol