Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Nea Syzitisi chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
Oh, and I was so hopeful that something would happen...This chapter made me smile a lot, though!

Laura
AssortedScribbler chapter 18 . 3/15/2007
I loved the title actually, and I loved the chapter even more. I loved the easiness you gave them, and the friendliness you have managed to snake around them. It's so easy to read. Well done! And please, keep writing!

PiER chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
"Minerve, la grande dame de la metamorphosis."

It's the little attention to detail that I love! The small snippets of background info and the large flashbacks for that matter!

The useless Silent Knight and his hound with an unknown quest! It just brings it all together!

And once again I simply must comment on Poppy's "I see." Rereading it, it still makes me giggle!

I can't wait for more!

Goddess McG chapter 44 . 3/15/2007
How nice. You've done it again! 3 charming new chapters. The first with ALbus was steamy yet nervous. And I was very concious of his choice to go without underwear :9 The second is a very good description of someone so excited about the day to come that one wakes up WAY too early. I have done that myself once (woke at 5 am, but what I was so excited about, wasn't gonna come to happen until 2 pm) ;D And the third part was an absolute masterpiece. Albus little bathroom breakbecause of an awkward situation brought on by Minerva's outfit. The meddlings of a little house elf, and the mysterious letter from the Deputy Head. I'm really looking forward to see what that owl has brought. Wether it be trouble or good news :) In short: I'm glad they have put the argument behind them, and I'm really looking forward to your next update :)
OldFashionedGrl chapter 44 . 3/15/2007
I've just spent the last two days reading your wonderful story. It's definitely one of the best fanfic stories I've ever read. Your attention to detail, spells, descriptions, plot and original characters are outstanding. I think your Albus and Minerva are spot on. I love the development of their relationship through the ongoing story and the flashbacks.

I'm excitedly looking forward to the next chapter.
PiER chapter 44 . 3/15/2007
"You look stunning, Minerva."

What a way to start breakfast!

Have I mentioned how great I think this fic is? - Absolutely, fantastically, splendidly, bloody marvellous!

P.S. NEED MORE! - soon!
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 44 . 3/14/2007
!YES! I grin in your general direction! He can't say I didn't warn him, even though I didn't, but still. *laughs uproariously*

I am having so much fun I don't even know what to say. I want them to stop pussyfooting around each other, but I don't want the story to end, either!

Kudos on another brilliant chapter.
witherwings1972 chapter 43 . 3/14/2007
Hi. I'm looking forwad to the breakfast.

Maria
Nea Syzitisi chapter 43 . 3/14/2007
I love how you give little background snippets of information about Minerva. It makes her seem very well-rounded and real.

And, yes, that WAS too much of a cliffie!

As always, I look forward to reading your next update.

PiER chapter 43 . 3/14/2007
What an interesting way to rid herself of her attraction - spying on old men! Haha!

I also like "The Silent Knight" and his trusty dog. Just silly little things like that make me giggle.

But why did you stop there? WHY?

Looking forward to more!

AssortedScribbler chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
Uh oh! Not a wizard! What will Minerva say? *Giggles* Great chapter, an evil cliffie, but I will read on! I loved the 'discussion' of Minerva's lack of social life. Very well done. Keep it coming!

AssortedScribbler chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
I love how casually you explain all of this, and how wonderfully logical you make it. It works. Well done, and keep it coming!

Jessa L'Rynn chapter 42 . 3/12/2007
*grin* *snicker* You know, they say men of older years are actually at their most potent IF potent at all. *giggle* VERY nice with the cold shower, thank you, I think I look like a chesire cat. And I still don't think it's too over the top.

Nice to watch a man making a fool over his clothing. If his morning shower was any clue, though, he might should have worn something with a little... um... restraint? *GRIN*

Keep up the good work. These little short chapters are such fun little snippets.
Little-Sailor-Girl chapter 41 . 3/12/2007
Hi. I ust found his and its antastic. I'm no amazing writer, but I'm thinking f starting an hp fic. I don't have one ship over another, but your writing is great. Feel free to aim me, its n my profile. here's to more. If the spelling is sewed, it's because my screen eader doesn't like this browser. Hope to talk oon.

Siobhan
Goddess McG chapter 41 . 3/11/2007
Ahh even more great writing :) I liked your way of having Albus see Minerva in a different light...and the scene were he carries her...very nice. I'm very much looking forward to what happens next.
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »