Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Goddess McG chapter 46 . 3/16/2007
Very nice. Very nice indeed. I like that you have Albus asking her advice on teachers, and the hint at the soon to be available head of house position...seems she's now a step closer to the wise head of house and hard working deputy we all know and love:) And I like that Albus seems to find just a bit of his Gryffindor courage at the end. I'm looking forward to see what will happen next as always :)
kahpfan chapter 46 . 3/16/2007
I've got a sneaking suspicion what Gertrude's not going to change her mind about. I think Albus has something in addition to Head of Griffindor in mind given the jobs he's asked her to do and what he's discussing with her. I wonder if he thinks it'll give him proof he needs to convince her to accept! DOn't want to say too much in case others haven't stumbled to the same idea as me and also if I'm wrong. I won't look quite as big a fool!

Keep up the good work :-)

Kahpfan
none chapter 46 . 3/16/2007
I'm so glad that you've enabled anonymous reviews because I find myself being denied every time I really want to comment on things (which I've forgotten now).

Like other readers, part of me is banging my head against the wall for the two to get together already but the other part of me is dreading it because I don't know if you'll continue writing x-number of chapters once they do get together. Well, keep up the good work!
Goddess McG chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
Hm very interesting. Minerva, not a pureblood and a Gryffindor, invited to a Slythering family get together thing? That should be interesting. Think she'd need back-up? Nah she can take 'em ;9 But one does wonder what Gertrude is up to. probably something sneaky and very slytherin.

I loved the scene with Minerva the cat in Albus' lap ;D And how do we stop this tendency Albus has to put himself down..I know find out that the feelings are mutual ;9 I know, I know good things come to those who wait :)
kahpfan chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
Not been able to get on the computer for two days then find 3 updates! Loving this story, I can't help but wonder what will push one or the other into admiting their feelings! They're edging closer and closer but don't have the confidence... YET.

I have already said this earlier but I will say it again your characterisation of both Minerva and Albus is excellent I can see both of them very clearly. I must say though I share Minerva's exasperation with Blampa! That elf is unusual! :-)
witherwings1972 chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
oh neither of them knows how the other feels. I wonder how you'll resolve this? I'll bet you have figured that out though.

lol

Maria
Nea Syzitisi chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
Oh, and I was so hopeful that something would happen...This chapter made me smile a lot, though!

Laura
AssortedScribbler chapter 18 . 3/15/2007
I loved the title actually, and I loved the chapter even more. I loved the easiness you gave them, and the friendliness you have managed to snake around them. It's so easy to read. Well done! And please, keep writing!

xxStellaxx
PiER chapter 45 . 3/15/2007
"Minerve, la grande dame de la metamorphosis."

It's the little attention to detail that I love! The small snippets of background info and the large flashbacks for that matter!

The useless Silent Knight and his hound with an unknown quest! It just brings it all together!

And once again I simply must comment on Poppy's "I see." Rereading it, it still makes me giggle!

I can't wait for more!

PiER
Goddess McG chapter 44 . 3/15/2007
How nice. You've done it again! 3 charming new chapters. The first with ALbus was steamy yet nervous. And I was very concious of his choice to go without underwear :9 The second is a very good description of someone so excited about the day to come that one wakes up WAY too early. I have done that myself once (woke at 5 am, but what I was so excited about, wasn't gonna come to happen until 2 pm) ;D And the third part was an absolute masterpiece. Albus little bathroom breakbecause of an awkward situation brought on by Minerva's outfit. The meddlings of a little house elf, and the mysterious letter from the Deputy Head. I'm really looking forward to see what that owl has brought. Wether it be trouble or good news :) In short: I'm glad they have put the argument behind them, and I'm really looking forward to your next update :)
OldFashionedGrl chapter 44 . 3/15/2007
I've just spent the last two days reading your wonderful story. It's definitely one of the best fanfic stories I've ever read. Your attention to detail, spells, descriptions, plot and original characters are outstanding. I think your Albus and Minerva are spot on. I love the development of their relationship through the ongoing story and the flashbacks.

I'm excitedly looking forward to the next chapter.
PiER chapter 44 . 3/15/2007
"You look stunning, Minerva."

What a way to start breakfast!

Have I mentioned how great I think this fic is? - Absolutely, fantastically, splendidly, bloody marvellous!

PiER

P.S. NEED MORE! - soon!
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 44 . 3/14/2007
!YES! I grin in your general direction! He can't say I didn't warn him, even though I didn't, but still. *laughs uproariously*

I am having so much fun I don't even know what to say. I want them to stop pussyfooting around each other, but I don't want the story to end, either!

Kudos on another brilliant chapter.
witherwings1972 chapter 43 . 3/14/2007
Hi. I'm looking forwad to the breakfast.

Maria
Nea Syzitisi chapter 43 . 3/14/2007
I love how you give little background snippets of information about Minerva. It makes her seem very well-rounded and real.

And, yes, that WAS too much of a cliffie!

As always, I look forward to reading your next update.

2,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »