Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
witherwings1972 chapter 20 . 2/18/2007
Hi. this is really good. Really well written.

Goddess McG chapter 20 . 2/18/2007
This is one good story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters. It has so many twist and turns that one can't help but be glued to the screen. I'm looking forward to read what will happen when they have that conversation.
Caethieu chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I only read Harry Potter fanfic occasionally (and review it even less often), but this one has me hooked! Your dialogue is entertaining and very much in line with canon, I think, and your writing style is very polished. I mean to review again when I can come up with more specifics of things that I like.

Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
I thought the chapter title was kind of cute, and the story gets more and more interesting.
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
No, I think we're all just following the story so avidly that we don't have the common courtesy.

Thank you for a wonderful, delightful, and colorful tale full of fun and intrigue. I'm very much enjoying it, I think it's just about right and, to be honestly, I love your use of the capital It.
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 16 . 2/17/2007
Love the story, it's complex enough to keep people interested and simple enough to be easily followed. I like it.
Professor Herby chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
hi, you're story is great, I've just read and can't wait much longer for more
Robyn Wilder chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
Really nice update. Loved all the details about Min's family and the rhyme too.

great job so far. keep it up.

PS: There had been some trouble with posting reviews, at least for me lately, I can't believe I'm the only one reading and enjoying this story. Probably others are having a similar technical problem posting reviews. Don't worry. I know it affects not having reviews, but at least I can tell that I do love the story :).
Robyn Wilder chapter 7 . 2/15/2007

It's very interesting to read, you pay great attention to detail and it's captivating.

Keep on.

Robyn Wilder chapter 5 . 2/13/2007

Love the story and your style.

And Albus reaction was priceless.

Go on and good luck with the story.

2,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160