Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Caethieu chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I only read Harry Potter fanfic occasionally (and review it even less often), but this one has me hooked! Your dialogue is entertaining and very much in line with canon, I think, and your writing style is very polished. I mean to review again when I can come up with more specifics of things that I like.

Celme
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
I thought the chapter title was kind of cute, and the story gets more and more interesting.
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
No, I think we're all just following the story so avidly that we don't have the common courtesy.

Thank you for a wonderful, delightful, and colorful tale full of fun and intrigue. I'm very much enjoying it, I think it's just about right and, to be honestly, I love your use of the capital It.
Fizzing-Whizbee-nz chapter 16 . 2/17/2007
Love the story, it's complex enough to keep people interested and simple enough to be easily followed. I like it.
Professor Herby chapter 11 . 2/16/2007
hi, you're story is great, I've just read and can't wait much longer for more
Robyn Wilder chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
Really nice update. Loved all the details about Min's family and the rhyme too.

great job so far. keep it up.

PS: There had been some trouble with posting reviews, at least for me lately, I can't believe I'm the only one reading and enjoying this story. Probably others are having a similar technical problem posting reviews. Don't worry. I know it affects not having reviews, but at least I can tell that I do love the story :).
Robyn Wilder chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Lovely.

It's very interesting to read, you pay great attention to detail and it's captivating.

Keep on.

Robyn
Robyn Wilder chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Wonderful!

Love the story and your style.

And Albus reaction was priceless.

Go on and good luck with the story.

Robyn.