Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
Stargatecrazy chapter 160 . 6/6/2008
First of all I have to say damn you. Damn you for writing this amazing fic and damn you for writing so many chapters.

I've spent ages reading this fic and now it's come to an end and...I don't...I just feel lost! lol

Anyway, I think you portrayed everyone amazingly. I absolutely love Gertrude and Malcolm and Murdoch and Merwyn and Egeria and Blampa and I absolutely adored Wilspy! Oh and how could I forget Quin! Such amazing orignial characters!

Oh and the Silent Knight story was really well thought out too. I like the way it wasn't all just ADMM and you had things like Poppy and Murdoch and Gertrude and Malcolm...

I don't know if you have this idea yet (I haven't yet looked at all your RAM universe fics) but I'd love to see a fic where Quin finds someone! Poor Quin. I know he loved his wife but I feel sorry for him...or Alroy's time at school with his special gift! Arg, so much stuff, I can not stop saying how much I love this fic!

And then all the angst (my fave genre) and it was just SO angsty and I was all 'get together you stupid idiots' *grin* And then they DID get together and I was all 'YEY!' Yes, I may be silly but who cares as long as I'm a shipper!

And now I have to go and find the higher rated version just to find out what Albus has planned...again, damn you (but not in a flaming way! Never in a flaming way, your fic is just too amazing to criticise)

Now definitely a fan,

Thara chapter 160 . 6/2/2008
thx for this great story

I've just finished reading it before I went to bed yesterday ...

Both versions are very good.

I think I'm going to read your other stories now.
kahpfan chapter 160 . 6/2/2008
Another wonderful installment - I've read both the version here and on PP as the board sees to be down due to a fire- or was when I went on. So I went hunting and found an alternative.

Am so sorry to see this story end - I've read all the others except for the follow on from AAOL - am going to see if I can get time to read that in the near future.

Keep up the good work and keep writing this universe PLEASE on knees begging!

KAHPfan ;-)
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 160 . 6/2/2008
Aw that is so sweet! Bless him!
Guest chapter 160 . 6/2/2008
Oh, wonderful. It is so nice to learn that he knows now, for how long she has been in love with him, and that this puts things into the right perspective (back to the first chapter ... I love that in a story, if at the end, we get back to the situation at the beginning - great job!).

And if I am not completely stupid, you describe the pendant, MM wears often in the last films, as the birthday present - very cute. Although: are there really opals, that are so dark? Maybe I am too enthusiastic..
T chapter 160 . 5/31/2008
Thank you for ending this as you did - it seems like a very good place. A lovely mixture of humour and romance.

As if he would forget her birthday (at least the first time around, ;D)! But, that's always fun to play with. Thank you for adding the 'remembered scene' when she told him about how long she'd loved him. It's nice to know his reaction, and good to see him finally realize the depth of her love/commitment. As always, the details are astonishing.

Thank you for this story! It's one of my favorites. You're a very good writer: you took comand of what at first seemed to be a straightforward plot by adding many other elements/characters and deepening them to an extraordinary degree. And, you stuck with it, despite the length and rl; the latter is exceptionally tough. If you ever write anything else, A/M or not, it will be a pleasure to read. Thank you. T
JUJUChick16 chapter 160 . 5/31/2008
Wheres this full version I must read it! Great story!
dumisalive92 chapter 160 . 5/31/2008
YAY! Another chapter! I am so happy that you decided to post this. Though I must say I am certainly gonna miss reading new updates on this story. Thank you for this epilogue.
Pipsky chapter 160 . 5/30/2008
a bonus chapter! YAY!

Beautiful, i love how thoughtful albus is.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 160 . 5/30/2008
This was an excellent epilogue, even though it's been edited for this site. The full version was amazing!

I adore Big Band music, espeically Glenn Miller so I have to say that Albus has excellent taste in music. He can dance the night away with me any day of the week, and in more than one way. tee hee.

Thank you so much for taking such great pains to write this story. I know you've received a lot of grief for different parts of the story and certainly not the number of reviews this story deserves. But please know that this story is my all time favorite ADMM story and one that I would gladly read over and over again.

Thara chapter 138 . 5/24/2008
na endlich!
Thara chapter 135 . 5/24/2008
Okay, langsam weiß ich gar nicht mehr so 100%ig, ob ich wirklich will, dass die beiden zusammen komme, ... Quin ist SO ein Schatz!
Thara chapter 134 . 5/24/2008

Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass sie sich jetzt schon küssen, ... Die Szene war einfach nur wunderschön und ich hatte totale Schmetterlinge im Bauch ...und dann war er weg ... MIES

Also muss ich jetzt noch mehr lesen, ...

Thara chapter 128 . 5/23/2008

I can't wait to see Minerva using her mother's advice ...
JasmineT chapter 135 . 5/22/2008
Aw...I wish I had a friend like Quin! He's so nice, wonderful, and comforting! I kno that Albus is her one true love, but Quin is another rly great alternative too! JK :) I want a Quin!
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »