Reviews for Resolving a Misunderstanding
rosa chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
es muy fantastico!
fabariel13 chapter 160 . 11/4/2011
OMG MOST EPIC FIC OF MY LIFE! So much angst, but also so much backstory and detail that Albus and Minerva FINALLY getting together in Chapter 138 is so much more meaningful. You are a genius. Thank you :)
Slytherclaw5450 chapter 138 . 8/20/2011
YES! Finally! Oh, I loved it! Perfect! Early on, I imagined that one of them would finally slip up, kiss the other, be horrified that they slipped, and run off, making excuses. While it didn't happen exactly like that - Albus blamed himself even though Minerva kissed him - I was pretty proud of myself for that. And Quin! QUIN! I had fantasized that he would confront Albus regarding Minerva's feelings, but I could never imagine it in a way that I liked it, so I assumed that it was too much for the story and it wouldn't hppen. But it DID! And I LOVED it! I was literally jumping up and down in my seat when I read that Quin was going to talk to Albus. I had to step away from the story for a minute to calm myself, and when I finally sat back down, I still had a Chesire cat grin on my face. And then there's this chapter. I was smiling the whole way through. Minerva's reaction was, of course, perfect. I think I actually loved that part more than when they finally exchanged I love yous - but it's a close thing, make no mistake! I was on the edge of my seat since Albus flew out the door, and I kept pushing back the time I was going to go to bed: it was 2:13 I believe, but my memory is fogged by the awesomeness of the story. That may have just been the last time I bothered to check the clock. I'm pretty sure I had a dream about it, but I'm not positive. Well, anyway, that's why I waited until this chapter to review; I couldn't stop! You should be expecting another review from me at the last chapter. I've already thought about some of the things I want to say, and am preventing myself from doing so until the end because they're about the story as a whole. Love it love it love it love it LOVE IT. Now on to the next chapter!
Slytherclaw5450 chapter 71 . 8/14/2011
I really don't want to stop reading, but I had to take the time to give you another example of just how GOOD you are (for all your other reviewers must have already let you know). I am quite the religious MMAD shipper, and my friends think I'm crazy for it, but I actually love your OC Quin so much that I have some unexplainable urge for he and Minerva to be together! I personally think it's amazing that you've managed to do that to me in the middle of a *MMAD* fic, especially when, in a very cruel case of dramatic irony, I know that Minerva and Albus are only for each other in heart! And to think I was at first hesitant to read your story because of it's length...well, my dear, you had me hooked at the first chapter. I walked around Disney World reading your story. Disney World. I wanted to pull out my phone and read it on RIDES. I'm going to stop stroking your ego now, because I'd really like to continue reading!
Guest chapter 160 . 5/11/2011
Finally finished this rather fantastic story and can't believe how good it is! Brilliant work! I will be reading as many of your other stories as I can from now on!
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 95 . 5/2/2011
Damn it Albus! I've been reading 95 chapters! It better get more intense! P.S good job!
Absidoodle chapter 57 . 4/17/2011
Working my way though this and so far it is fantastic! I saw it mentioned in another fic and decided to give it a go. You're a very good writer and use the characters in a way that is familiar from the books but with your own stamp- and your own characters fit and stay in their roles very well too!

I am determined to read this to the end and then probably read some of the rest of your work too but I was hoping you would pm me and let me know what minerva's password, and albus' suggestion, translate to? Each of the translators I have tried gave me different results!
ScarletOHarra chapter 157 . 4/14/2011
This is one of my ultimate favourites! The lemony version in the other sites are really good and emotional :) I love it! I took turns reading it from here and there so I would be able to read the story as a whole..

I really love the fact that you took the time to create a very unique ADMM universe.. and a very detailed one at that! I love the backstories of both Albus and Minerva and how you told their lovestory from the very beginning. That really helped build up the tension and made me understand more of how they both felt deeply.. This must be one of the most emotional fics I have ever read! I've cried about some of the earlier chapters especially when they really have big misunderstandings... This is just so emotional and so beautiful I feel so lucky to stumble upon this story..

You are a great author! I love you and your works! Keep it up and I hope you never tire of writing stories about ADMM :D

God Bless you!
Crow's Talon chapter 160 . 12/28/2010
Wow. This is easily one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Your sense of detail is simply superb, your OCs fully fleshed-out and interesting, the plot deeply detailed and moving, and your language is simply poetic.

Brilliantly done all around.
Nackroniz chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
LOVE IT! poor Albus.. and Minerva, anyway, your doing a great job (:
Darla chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
One of the best HP fanfiction stories I've read. You have a gift with words.
WritersQuill chapter 160 . 10/28/2010
i must say its been a very long time since i have read this particular story over again. It was just as good as the first time, perhaps even better :D And in all this time i have yet to find a MMAD fic that can surpass this one. Thanks once again for an amazing story and a wonderful insight on our two favorite professors

daretodream92

aka dumisalive92
prettiestboy chapter 38 . 10/12/2010
Why do the other house elves have to pick on litlle blampa ? bad bully houseelves hahahaha
prettiestboy chapter 32 . 10/10/2010
send should be sending .

thier sixth year should be in thier sixth year.
prettiestboy chapter 31 . 10/10/2010
Minerva is someone you don't wanna get mad at you. Hermione is another and so is Ginny.
2,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »